Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celta Vigo Loyalty Points

oldgold1877

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any info on loyalty points being awarded for the Celta Vigo friendly?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
No don’t think you get loyalty points for friendlies. Would have sold out by now if you did :p

Last edited:

JaseWWFC

Reaction score
What are even the point of Loyalty points anymore ?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What are even the point of Loyalty points anymore ?
Loyalty points will be used for membership plus next season. It’s a bit **** really considering it’s going to be a complete lottery on getting tickets.

JaseWWFC

Reaction score
So you try and get has many points as possible and then pay more for being loyal.Great scheme that.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Traditionally its the first game to get loyalty points. Then again, tradition seems to be fading into the distance.

Assume points will still count for away games.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Traditionally its the first game to get loyalty points. Then again, tradition seems to be fading into the distance.

Assume points will still count for away games.
I don't think it's traditional, I think it happened once and caused a lot of consternation on here.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think it's traditional, I think it happened once and caused a lot of consternation on here.
It's 10 loyalty points for the last home friendly before the season starts for as long as I can remember.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Clear as mud :D
Like @Don Corleone said above, there was confusion about it so some people contacted ticket office and they replied with a clear nul points! There are no loyalty points given for purchasing a ticket for the Celta Vigo friendly, so if anyone doesn't fancy it, they can put their wallet away.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
It's 10 loyalty points for the last home friendly before the season starts for as long as I can remember.
My memory might be wrong, but I thought it happened against Villareal for the first time.

Lupus ad Penn

Groupie
Reaction score
The club website now states 10 loyalty points will be given for all away League and Cup gamespurchased. There is no mention of points for home tickets eg League Cup and FA cup games anymore. If this is correct , home cup ties will be very poorly attended. I have written to the ticket office and they have confirmed that there are no points for the Celta Vigo friendly.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No points no go as we don't take the cup games seriously.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
The club website now states 10 loyalty points will be given for all away League and Cup gamespurchased. There is no mention of points for home tickets eg League Cup and FA cup games anymore. If this is correct , home cup ties will be very poorly attended. I have written to the ticket office and they have confirmed that there are no points for the Celta Vigo friendly.
Actually it says members get them for home league and Cup games, but STHs away games only. I'm going to predict STHs will get them for home cup games though.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You sure? I only ever remember it being for that Villarreal one

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s not rocket science

the club have previously done loyalty points for the home friendly but aren’t this season.

It’s a clear no

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they gave loyalty points they would have a decent crowd. Plus it would be nice for us making the effort to go to the game get rewarded with points tbf. Same for going to Cov and Stoke.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they gave loyalty points they would have a decent crowd. Plus it would be nice for us making the effort to go to the game get rewarded with points tbf. Same for going to Cov and Stoke.
where does it end though 5 points for under 23 games, 2 for under 28s, 2 for Wolves women?

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
where does it end though 5 points for under 23 games, 2 for under 28s, 2 for Wolves women?
Perhaps yeah.
Loyalty points after all. Well they have been abused for years though with buy and sell to other fans so **** knows.
But I'm not saying they should take it that far.
But for this game would really encourage more sales.
I'm shocked we have sold so little especially after hearing about the phenomenal waiting list

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps yeah.
Loyalty points after all. Well they have been abused for years though with buy and sell to other fans so **** knows.
But I'm not saying they should take it that far.
But for this game would really encourage more sales.
I'm shocked we have sold so little especially after hearing about the phenomenal waiting list
How many have we sold? I still think it’ll hit 18kish which is pretty good for a friendly.

Stilla full week of sales to go don’t forget its not like a league game people rushing for them they know they’ll be easy to get sometime during the week.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe he should go to get behind the team instead of for ‘points’ so they can take a picture of themselves at spurs away and stand there in silence?

#modernfootabll

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A membership advisor last fri 30th e mailed me confirming that Loyalty points are being awarded for Celta Vigo.
so if they are awarding loyalty points for home games (which can only be used for away games) why have they only carried forward points for away games from previous season(s) seems inconsistent (but the whole things a bit of a mess so I guess I shouldn't be surprised its inconsistent)

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
so if they are awarding loyalty points for home games (which can only be used for away games) why have they only carried forward points for away games from previous season(s) seems inconsistent (but the whole things a bit of a mess so I guess I shouldn't be surprised its inconsistent)
Have they? As far as I noticed I have the same points as before they cleared them off, which must include home games. People are talking about 1320 points, I don't think they did 32 away games in 19/20?

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe he should go to get behind the team instead of for ‘points’ so they can take a picture of themselves at spurs away and stand there in silence?

#modernfootabll

I agree but it appears we aint got the fanbase that can fill the stadium to simply support the team. So loyalty points gives our lot that incentive.
The club charge prices that makes it less of a just go to support the team vibe tbf. Gone of the days of just turning to a mate in pub on a Saturday lunchtime and saying 'fancy going to game?'
That extra planning means the more organised fan gets the tickets.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have they? As far as I noticed I have the same points as before they cleared them off, which must include home games. People are talking about 1320 points, I don't think they did 32 away games in 19/20?
maybe they've done something different for sth to members as I now only have 100 pts for this years membership, but not sure how sth would get to 1320. 1000 for sth then 10 pts per game (no pts for home games as they are already included in season ticket so 32 cup and away matches ??)

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
maybe they've done something different for sth to members as I now only have 100 pts for this years membership, but not sure how sth would get to 1320. 1000 for sth then 10 pts per game (no pts for home games as they are already included in season ticket so 32 cup and away matches ??)
I had a look and I reckon there were 32 matches a STH potentially could have got points for. This includes some tricky ones though like Bournemouth away (that is all ASTs) and going to all the away Europa games including Puynik! (Had no idea idea about Hong Kong games, didn't include them!)

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a look and I reckon there were 32 matches a STH potentially could have got points for. This includes some tricky ones though like Bournemouth away (that is all ASTs) and going to all the away Europa games including Puynik! (Had no idea idea about Hong Kong games, didn't include them!)
yeah I was forgetting we had Europa cup games that season too would have added a few extra you wouldn't usually get

Blast tyrant

Reaction score
Just had message from Wolves saying you get 10 loyalty points if you buy a ticket for this game.
Didn’t think they were doing loyalty points for this.
Could be a good gate now.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had message from Wolves saying you get 10 loyalty points if you buy a ticket for this game.
Loyalty points don’t mean as much this season though.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They're making it all up as they go along, I don't believe anything they say now including that 94% of STHs have renewed. Every communication now (and lack of) is based on maximising revenue.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They're making it all up as they go along, I don't believe anything they say now including that 94% of STHs have renewed. Every communication now (and lack of) is based on maximising revenue.
Im starting to think along the same lines, I can't believe 94% have renewed

Reaction score
I know it probably doesn't matter as much this year, but has anyone else had their loyalty points for Celta Vigo added yet? I haven't had mine, nor for the Spurs game, though perhaps it's too soon for the latter...

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well **** Me theres me thinking that you went to the game to actually watch the game dear dear me so now you also need a reward ?

Back
Top Bottom