Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cavaleiro suspended

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
T

TurboTaco91

..according to the FA, it was Cavaleiro not Neves that was sent off!

"Data on this page is updated following receipt of the Match Officials' reports" ... either the bloke updating their website cannot read or Attwell cannot identify players.

The website for the English football association, the Emirates FA Cup and the England football team

This does however at least confirm that Neves or his identical twin Cavaleiro are only banned for tonight.
Had my worried there for a second, I thought Cav had picked up too many yellows or something

D

Deleted member 3751

"Data on this page is updated following receipt of the Match Officials' reports" ... either the bloke updating their website cannot read or Attwell cannot identify players.

The website for the English football association, the Emirates FA Cup and the England football team

This does however at least confirm that Neves or his identical twin Cavaleiro are only banned for tonight.

If he says it's Cavaleiro could we do a mistaken identity job and get them both playing tonight?! Didn't Arsenal do something like that with Gibbs at Chelsea?

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If he says it's Cavaleiro could we do a mistaken identity job and get them both playing tonight?! Didn't Arsenal do something like that with Gibbs at Chelsea?
If that were possible, I suppose once it was sorted, Neves would be suspended for the Cardiff game. To be pragmatic, we only need to win 3 games and being able to play a stronger side tonight against the 'weaker' team makes sense.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
No doubt tongue in cheek but to use Mistaken Identity you have to profer up the correct player so either way they both couldn’t play .

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Cavaleiro mistaken for Neves! Reminds me of a mate of mine away at Bolton I think..... Carl Robinson warming up by the subs bench.... “who’s that? George Ndah?”. He wasn’t wearing his glasses.
Don’t forget when Karen Brady asked Big Ron if he was proud that his son Dalian was in the Villa first team ?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score

Apparently according to the list further down the page showing disciplinary records we have two Ivan Cavaleiros too.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was decided earlier in the season that Matt Doherty is Caveleiro's identical twin, at least according the Charlie Nicholas on Soccer Saturday. Maybe triplets?

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So Neves left the pitch without permission and Attwell allowed a player he had sent off to remain. Was it posted on April Fools day.
If not there should be an investigation into the farce.
Must admit there were so many cards issued I'm totally confused.

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s obviously some big administrative **** up. Because surely, Attwell isn't arrogant or incompetent enough to have booked and then sent off a player without noting his number, and then had a bit of a guess when he completed his Match Report. Is he??

B

Benson

Hacked website?
Too many incorrect things to be a mistake?

At the moment I see it as fun. Will change my mind if it turns out to be incompetence

B

Benson

Note it is "Ivan Cavalerio" who is suspended.
Ivan Cavaleiro is on 3 yellows and he is not suspended.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conspiracy theory. Attwell filed the wrong paperwork so that Neves is ineligible for Cardiff instead.

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hacked website. Try selecting any other Championship club and press ‘Update’ - you can’t do it.
*Sigh*, more adverts for Russian singles on the way.

alobmbe

Groupie
Reaction score
Hacked website. Try selecting any other Championship club - you can’t do it.
Yes you can. Choose and click update. This would be a bizarre hack indeed just to add an incorrect name in the list of suspensions.

Shame about the Russian singles though :-(

B

Benson

Yes you can. Choose and click update. This would be a bizarre hack indeed just to add an incorrect name in the list of suspensions.

Shame about the Russian singles though :-(

Lots of other names are incorrect. Willy, Diogo Jose and Ivan Cavalerio at Wolves, but some also at other clubs. In League Two "Lee" is suspended for the club Barwell and "Danny" is suspended at Port Vale.

If not hacked, something is clearly wrong with their database.

D

Deleted member 5910

Hacked website. Try selecting any other Championship club and press ‘Update’ - you can’t do it.

Oooh- do you reckon Colin's in bed with Putin? Got one of his top hackers involved to get Neves' suspension shifted to Saturday?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last edited:

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I’m just telling you that on my iphone I cannot select another team and update. So I think it’s fake (the site - or the phone LOL).

B

Benson

Surely Neves has more than 10 yellows?

It does appear to be legit, just navigated through from the FA's home page to this page where he is also listed when selecting Championship.

Wonder if we should alert the club, I'm sure they'll check this kind of thing but at the moment we'd be fielding an ineligible player should Cav be included tonight.

Cav is not suspended.. he is on 3 yellows. It is that mystery guy Ivan Cavalerio who is suspended, according to the website (note there are one Cavaleiro and one Cavalerio)

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules...nsions/clubdiscipline?league=31&club=10652913

But could be a good thing to contact the club to get Neves suspended tonight.. and not Friday..

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Reminds me of a mate of mine away at Bolton I think..... Carl Robinson warming up by the subs bench.... “who’s that? George Ndah?”. He wasn’t wearing his glasses.
My favourite was a bloke behind me praising Mike Stowell’s performance in goal during Steve Bull’s testimonial match, when in fact it was Shaka Hislop between the sticks.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just looked, that is beyond amateurish, they've got Brentford listed as League 1.

upload_2018-4-3_11-41-15.png

WinchWolf

Reaction score
It's probably a way to deduct points from us for fielding an ineligible player when Cav plays tonight. Anyone seen Turner1066 about?

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What the EFL/FA are trying to do is get Neves to play tonight and then hit us with a 10 point deduction for playing an illegible player. Anyone can see that.
Sorry WinchWolf, beat me to it!

B

Benson

If Wolves acutally handled the ref an incorrect team sheet vs Middles - putting "Cavalerio" as no 8 and Neves as no 7... what will happen now?.. some fines, points deduction or someone just correct it afterwards? (if we played an illegible team vs Middles - can we lose that one?)

No, I still think there is something wrong with their database or someone made a mistake when moving the official report from the paper into the database - who is doing that kind of administrative work?... the ref, the 4th official or FA staff?..

D

Deleted member 5910

If Wolves acutally handled the ref an incorrect team sheet vs Middles - putting "Cavalerio" as no 8 and Neves as no 7... what will happen now?.. some fines, points deduction or someone just correct it afterwards? (if we played an illegible team vs Middles - can we lose that one?)

If the manager incorrectly filled out the form at amateur level, the FA would take the points away if you won. Happened to me at local level last season after we won the game by 11 goals :(

D

Deleted member 3751

So long as we field Cavaleiro tonight and not Neves or Doherty we'll be fine. We all know who is and isn't suspended and you can bet your life that that idiot Attwell is in complete knowledge that he sent off the Championship's record signing. He probably has a photo of the moment on his fireplace already

Back
Top Bottom