Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I don't understand why Fosun doesn't put up a few designs up to a vote...
That's the best way to get the fans engaged and to ensure we get a best-seller.
Last time I recall us doing this decision had clearly already been made. There were three options in the programme that had clearly been knocked up in the office over lunchtime along with one that had obviously been drawn by an artist. The amusing thing was that the hideous orange tent that went on sale bore little resemblance to the artists impression. Good old Jez.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Sponsor will have a huge effect on it - I believe the deal with the garbage that's currently on there is up this year, so we should really be signing a new sponsorship with a company that isn't a betting firm as that all becomes illegal from 2023 I think?

So it’s still on for this coming season? Absolutely gutted if that true

It looks terrible and was hoping it would be gone

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw newcastles away kit earlier. White and green, really smart.

Out of all the Castore leaks this week, they all, bar ours, are simple designs and smart. Us having random bits of white and mad patterns has to be a club decision.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So it’s still on for this coming season? Absolutely gutted if that true

It looks terrible and was hoping it would be gone

No I think the deal was a 3 year deal - 19/20, 20/21 and 21/22. So I think it expires in the summer, meaning we should get a new one this summer that isn't a ropey far east gambling firm.

I may not be right, but I think I am.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
No I think the deal was a 3 year deal - 19/20, 20/21 and 21/22. So I think it expires in the summer, meaning we should get a new one this summer that isn't a ropey far east gambling firm.

Think your right and with a ban on betting firms mooted I wouldn't be surprised. Might be Royal Carribbean as they were plastered on those "one pack" t shirts that are on sale in club shop.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I hope you're ****ing right

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw newcastles away kit earlier. White and green, really smart.

Out of all the Castore leaks this week, they all, bar ours, are simple designs and smart. Us having random bits of white and mad patterns has to be a club decision.
Newcastle's away and third kit both alter the colour of the club's badge. I hate that.

Aside from the badge and the Saudi colours, the away shirt is a beautiful unfussy classic design though. Would love that in gold and black.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Some better photos of new kit here. My own opinion is that the teal shirt looks more likely to be an away shirt than the blue or the red.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think your right and with a ban on betting firms mooted I wouldn't be surprised. Might be Royal Carribbean as they were plastered on those "one pack" t shirts that are on sale in club shop.

wouldn't be the worst but wouldn't it be great if whoever it is relented on colours and just allowed a plain black logo

how i miss goodyear

17miles

Reaction score
I think the leaked images of the kit from Turkey may be related to the esports teams. When they were advertising the Esports yesterday on the big screens the 'cracked ice' design was the backscreen to the video.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Why have Duracell never sponsored us?

Seems the most obvious sponsorship opportunity in Sport!

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vinny Clarke if you read this forum, here’s an idea.
The kits look great how about charging DOUBLE price for a shirt WITHOUT a sponsor?
The exposure the shirt sponsor is after is via the TV games etc… not some over weight middle age bloke who should know better walking around Wolverhampton.
Vincent, you know it makes sense, offer a shirt without the sponsor, name your price, make your bonus.

top fox wolf

Reaction score

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
V-necks. I hate bloody v-necks.
Me too. Really puts me off. Round neck designs are far nicer. I got a Corinthians special edition once where I got my mum to sew in a round neck on the inside as the v was so awful. Even this year's shirt looks much better with a layer underneath a la Raul and Trincao

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Another contract for Castore and a bit of a surprise one as they've teamed up with Salford City.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
What are the new rules regarding using betting companies as shirt sponsors ?

Back
Top Bottom