Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will the fit be free and crispy or will it light up the moob holders like lamping rabbits. I will encouraged if they present a short with inner mesh gusset. Something sadly lacking in recent events and not at all favourable to keen swimmers or those that suffer from jock itch. Enquiring minds and all that ... Mmmmm
I always cut the mesh out of swim shorts. It's a sand trap when in the sea that can lead to much discomfort.

D

Deleted member 11157

I always cut the mesh out of swim shorts. It's a sand trap when in the sea that can lead to much discomfort.

I hear ya Bill. The size of mesh is significant and while we may accept the risk of getting a sardine or something similar trapped in there sand can never be an option. I cannot risk free and easy due to over elaboration on exit. Hope somebody can pass this concerns on to Jeff and also the boys at Castore.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Last years home shirt was vile and this seasons away is ridiculously bad but the rest have been good.

The thing you get with Adidas that you wont get with Castore is the distribution deal. The current shirt is back in the big chains like JD etc that they werent for years and last year when in Vegas, I went to an adidas outlet and they had wolves shirts on sale. As fosun see us as a global brand, we should really be alligned to a global brand shirt supplier.
Yep - makes no sense at all

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the General manager of Commercial Operations:

View attachment 21434
What??? We actually have our clubs colour on our kit???) what a disgrace!!! Adidas was much better by introducing the blue slurpy induced baby vomit. Would take that any day over “old gold:wink:

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We usually have the same template kit Leicester produce with Adidas.

their new home shirt is lush in my opinion

typical this is the year we leave Adidas

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect the Nuno news was not meant to come out as early as it did, but instead be once the season had finished. Potentially the club had got wind that it was going to be broken by a media outlet and decided to take control of the story.

Castore, I can only think wanted to announce this so soon - the kits aren't on sale for two further months! - because there's probably something in today's match programme advertising the coming range.

Kennedy

Reaction score
I am not sure if they will be happy that their kit deal was effectively buried by the Nuno story?

I guess it's putting the club in the headlines though...

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same isn’t it? (read since that post) unless you want the version actually manufactured by Castrone

that’s what the bloke in the interview said at least

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
We usually have the same template kit Leicester produce with Adidas.

their new home shirt is lush in my opinion

typical this is the year we leave Adidas
That is a common misconception. If we are talking just about home kits for the last 3 years with Adidas our home kit has never been the same template as Leicesters home kit.
Their new kit is quite nice though!

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last years home shirt was vile and this seasons away is ridiculously bad but the rest have been good.

The thing you get with Adidas that you wont get with Castore is the distribution deal. The current shirt is back in the big chains like JD etc that they werent for years and last year when in Vegas, I went to an adidas outlet and they had wolves shirts on sale. As fosun see us as a global brand, we should really be alligned to a global brand shirt supplier.
I'm sure Castore or Wolves will ship to any shop in the World who wish to sell the merchandise.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bad news from north of the border. Apparently Rangers have announced a "multi year" shirt sponsorship with 32Red so that gambling advertising ban hasn't come in to effect just yet then.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder what will be announced first the new kit or the new manager / head coach for 2021 / 22?

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Someone has posted them on Twitter with no other info

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Concept kit my ****, just another word for one I mocked up on t'internet. Leeb was doing it on here 15 years ago. That top is as awful as the blue 2nd kit from this season (which was out-used and out-sold by the third kit for some unknown reason)

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw that concept shirt and thought..... "Club Tropicana drinks are freeeeee, fun and sunshine there's enough for everyone.."

Edit: and then I looked again and thought.. "love you long time.."

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If it is a concept kit, its a very good one. The creases and the material look very legit with the way the pattern changes.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom