Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Can i walk into the club shop today and buy replica kit?

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
can't believe how hard it is to find this out. Social media and Web seems to care more about fans in Beijing and nobody answers the phone. Cheers for help anyone.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
can't believe how hard it is to find this out. Social media and Web seems to care more about fans in Beijing and nobody answers the phone. Cheers for help anyone.
Just go there and find out.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
No, the pre orders haven't been sent out yet, they will go on sale after they have presumably at the end of the week.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The estimated date for release is Wednesday (when i hope mine will come in the post.) should be after that id have thought.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Linwolf,but it was Fev123 who wanted to know.I ay bin in for ages and I had money to spend off me card.Could do with a Nice polo neck shirt so I can use it as a mouth mask as well, o_O might pop up in morning and have a butchers.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest, I'd be a bit annoyed if you could, considering I'm not going to have the kits I ordered and paid for in July until at least the end of this week.

Blast tyrant

Reaction score
I went in there last Tuesday and they told me not in the shop till the end of the month

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Retail is dead folks, everything will be online soon enough

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Retail is dead folks, everything will be online soon enough

I would agree with that after my complete waste of a visit to the so called ‘Megastore’ yesterday.

What a waste of time that was.

An hour of my life I won’t get back!

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like to say how grateful I am to Jeff and the club, for giving international supporters the chance for free postage, up and until last Thursday. I usually spend about £90.00 on postage a year, to recieve merchandise. It costs £15.00 a time., which adds up over the year.
Thanks again, it was much appreciated.

D

Deleted member 5962

I would like to say how grateful I am to Jeff and the club, for giving international supporters the chance for free postage, up and until last Thursday. I usually spend about £90.00 on postage a year, to recieve merchandise. It costs £15.00 a time., which adds up over the year.
Thanks again, it was much appreciated.

Got an email about international membership which gives a one off free postage thing too.

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the cow print T-Shirt has been superb and would like to see it on sale every season.

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No news on the away kit yet

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New top received by a friend, in Northamptonshire, this very morning. No delay there.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I recieved mine yesterday. I prefer it to last years, and it's a good fit.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Social media and Web seems to care more about fans in Beijing

I'd extend that to most the club to be honest.

I recently tried to change my My Wolves membership to an International Membership as for the same price you get a lot more! Obviously they wouldn't let me but also could not tell me why UK based fans were excluded from buying an International Membership nor (most importantly) why the International Membership was such a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom