Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No he hasn't. He's been the best midfielder on the pitch by quite some distance (IMHO)

Game has turned ****e
That’s not hard. He’s gifted the ball away countless times and wants too much time on it. More ****e corners as well.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There has been some really good passing and movement in the build up, at times but we just don’t have that player who is in the right place to put it away.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are useless in front of goal. Newcastle game and now this.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s like Silva and Jimenez have never met? Do they actually train together or on separate days?

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that was boring. Some neat passing at times, and we controlled play, but Burnley had better chanced. We really need a striker. Fabio works hard, Raul puts himself about, but Hwang just doesn't fit in. Neither winger or forward. Doesn't make runs into the box, doesn't go for headers, looks completely lost.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s not hard. He’s gifted the ball away countless times and wants too much time on it. More ****e corners as well.
His corners are atrocious and have been since his first season for us tbh. He just oozes class on the ball though. Gave the ball away sloppily once

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love to see Chiquinho and Neto on with pace and skill. I'm sorry but Hwang is doing nothing as usual.

T

TheConcourse

I think we’ve looked pretty good. Pretty much in control and 3 or 4 very dangerous moments.

Enjoyed the first 20 minutes.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silva needs to be more selfish. It’s typically us trying to pass the ball into the net. Why the **** can’t Sa play the ball out quicker as well? Booting it down the park against Burnley ain’t achieving anything.

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silva needs to be more selfish. It’s typically us trying to pass the ball into the net. Why the **** can’t Sa play the ball out quicker as well? Booting it down the park against Burnley ain’t achieving anything.
I thought he was looking to play it immediately every time.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
playing well but should have scored...wolves dont let ....yet another...chance to put pressure on the top 6 slip by

Cuban Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Would love to see Chiquinho and Neto on with pace and skill. I'm sorry but Hwang is doing nothing as usual.
Does that mean we replace one player with two?
Don't forget we have Mike Dean on VAR, and he might notice! ;)

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not s bad half after such a long break just need to pick it up a notch. Subs might be key.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boly the pick for me. Of the front 3, Silva the best, but that's not difficult. Some say he's 'put himself about', but I haven't seen that so much. Collins has easily been in charge. One moment in the first half when Coady put in a thumping tackle to win the ball which went to Silva who was powder-puff in his attempt to hold-off Collins.
Need more from our front three as some of the build-up play has been decent.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Hwang started well but he's been ineffective again. We look like we have enough to sneak a result but as has happened too often this season, that goal has proved elusive

CologneWolf

Reaction score
I thought Hwang started well but he's been ineffective again. We look like we have enough to sneak a result but as has happened too often this season, that goal has proved elusive
The whole side has been ineffective. Few bright spots from Jonny and Fabio.

Back
Top Bottom