Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno Lage

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On Dave Edwards podcast he also mentioned that after Costa's first season with us, Dave asked if he was staying and Helder's response was along the lines of, "it depends on where Jorge wants me to go". I also read an article where Jose Sa said he knew nothing about the Olympiacos deal. Mendes just told him to get on the plane, and then he landed in Greece. Very dodgy in my eyes to be honest and something I have never been comfortable with.
These players know what they're signing up for with Mendes. Career management and $$$$$.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These players know what they're signing up for with Mendes. Career management and $$$$$.
Agree, Jorge will have discussed their aspirations when they first join him and he will then facilitate that. He’s proactive rather than reactive and is able to put players in front of coaches and clubs that might not be considered. Do you really think that Moxey, Morgan and Thelwell would have scouted some of the players we’ve signed?

I am sure he discusses and explains his thinking behind every move and I am sure the player has a choice rather than being forced at gun point. Yes he gets rich on it but that’s because he’s good at his job and yes players move on before fans want them to but again Mendes works for the players not the fans. The job of the club is to work as effectively as possible in this environment.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like our signings really need to buy in to "the project." They're probably given a map of the UK, shown where Wolverhampton is, and told to turn up on time for the photo shoot!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because it's fairly common knowledge that rest helps improve athletic performance.

It might be tempting to drag them in and make them run laps all day after every bad performance, but that's just shooting yourself in the foot for no reason.
Well obviously, not asking them to do laps all day every day! Big difference between that and being allowed to go abroad until at least Tuesday!

In my opinion our players shouldn't be off three days in a row after the way we've been playing.

Warrington_Wolf

Reaction score
In that case, problem solved and everyone can stop panicking. Because Fosun are still here and the link with Gestifute is still in place.

This highlights the selective problem in all of this threads complaints.

IF Jeff is in sole charge and decides everything himself...then he gets the credit for all the good stuff. And the good news is he's still here and still in charge. And it doesn't matter whether the people below him are 'yes men' or not. IF it's all down to Gestifute, then the good news is they're still around, and it doesn't matter that Jeff is here and appoints 'yes men.' IF it's down to Sellars, then the Sporting/Technical Director role is important, and Thelwell deserves credit for what happened during his tenure. Whichever way we slice this, most of the people who have been responsible for the good decisions are still at (or working with) the club, and they're the same people who fans on here now want to cast as 'clowns' and 'yes men.'

But I suppose it then leads to the question - are we getting the same calibre of player through our relationship with Gestifute that we got during the first couple of seasons?

I personally don’t think we are. Whether we got a kick start from Gestifute and are now having to ‘repay’ the favour by taking players from other clubs they are close with who are in financial trouble (i.e Barcelona and Porto) and perhaps overpaying for them? That’s just an opinion.

But if you look at the current squad and best XI compared to the 18/19 squad I think both are currently weaker.

If we can’t rely on that relationship with Gestifute as heavily any more, pressure comes back to our recruitment team to look elsewhere. The last couple of windows understandably don’t give people much confidence. We haven’t recruited in positions that have needed strengthening for several years and not many of our recent signings have improved the first XI.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
According to Wolves fancast our players have been given time off again this week and many of them have gone away on holiday. This was after they had time off a few weeks ago, not long after they had a two week break between matches.

I never like to criticise but the ending to this season is turning me into a serial moaner. Players given time off many times during a season that hasn't been exactly particularly busy (no Europe, out of the cups in early rounds). With this and Ruddy being given a start against Norwich as if it's a friendly, it's really grinding my gears. Not sure if Lage is away too, but if I was Wolves manager now I wouldn't be cancelling training and letting them all swan off for another break when we still have another game to go. We could be preparing tactics on how to thwart Liverpool? Are we not taking it seriously. Honestly feels like there's a half ***** approach to everything. Don't want to hark back to him all the time, but they wouldn't be off on their joliies if Nuno was around.

Coady complaining that the players were hurt by accusations that they were on the beach a few weeks ago. Not sure how they can defend this when some of them are literally on the beach with our final game fast approaching, following a terrible performance at the weekend.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to Wolves fancast our players have been given time off again this week and many of them have gone away on holiday. This was after they had time off a few weeks ago, not long after they had a two week break between matches.

The players are closely monitored, and I suspect that with a small squad, at the end of the season, a lot of them would benefit more from rest than from additional training.

I'd rather Lage and the S&C team do what they think will get the best result, even if that means players resting rather than crowd pleasing tough training photos.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The players are closely monitored, and I suspect that with a small squad, at the end of the season, a lot of them would benefit more from rest than from additional training.

I'd rather Lage and the S&C team do what they think will get the best result, even if that means players resting rather than crowd pleasing tough training photos.
I'd normally agree, and breaks and rest can be important, but I think since the Leeds game the club as a whole have downed tools and written off the season. It's just seems so slap dash, I've never known a squad play so few games and get so much time off. If we looked focused, at it, and playing well, it would be understandable. The players can rest, take it easy at training and still be around Compton for tactics etc. All of them going away again, it's easy for them to lose focus. It sends the message out that the season is done. Honestly don't think they took the Norwich game seriously and the club as a whole certainly don't seem to be taking the Liverpool game seriously. Hope you are right and I'm wrong.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So no, you have zero evidence.
Lets' close the forum down then, eh, chap? Nobody on a football forum has 'evidence' of the sort you ask for. Judgements and opinions have to be based on what people sound like in things like press releases and what they say publicly over a long period. You appear to want a signed affidavit for any claim made about the club that you don't like.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I never like to criticise but the ending to this season is turning me into a serial moaner. Players given time off many times during a season that hasn't been exactly particularly busy (no Europe, out of the cups in early rounds). With this and Ruddy being given a start against Norwich as if it's a friendly, it's really grinding my gears. Not sure if Lage is away too, but if I was Wolves manager now I wouldn't be cancelling training and letting them all swan off for another break when we still have another game to go. We could be preparing tactics on how to thwart Liverpool? Are we not taking it seriously. Honestly feels like there's a half ***** approach to everything. Don't want to hark back to him all the time, but they wouldn't be off on their joliies if Nuno was around.

Coady complaining that the players were hurt by accusations that they were on the beach a few weeks ago. Not sure how they can defend this when some of them are literally on the beach with our final game fast approaching, following a terrible performance at the weekend.

They have had far too much time off in recent weeks and it shows on the pitch. I dont know of any other club in our league that has given their players so much time off in the last 6 week period.

Maybe they should spend more time learning how to shoot and take a corner and free kick rather than jollies every other week?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
They have had far too much time off in recent weeks and it shows on the pitch. I dont know of any other club in our league that has given their players so much time off in the last 6 week period.

Maybe they should spend more time learning how to shoot and take a corner and free kick rather than jollies every other week?
The only thing I can put it down to this week is that Lage knows he's off after the season and so do the players. No one seems particularly bothered about getting the best possible finish, aware that change is coming.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jota is on record as saying he only came to wolves cause Jorge told him to....did an interview at Liverpool...
Worked out very well for Diogo, didn't it? Would he be where he is now if he hadn't had those 3 fantastic years with us? He was only 20 at the time, I doubt he'd have had a better 3 years development anywhere else. Perhaps the players trust that Mendes does know something about football and what's going on at the clubs

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I've had doubts about our overall fitness since the lockdown. Seems we struggle to keep the energy levels up for a full 90 minutes, noticably compared to other teams. Both as a team, but certain individuals - we have more than a couple who are on their knees if they play they first 60 minutes and have had to run around a bit. Partly why we were doing that "stagnate the first half" thing, so we only had to really play for half a match.

Watching both the FA Cup final and the play off match last night, the players seemed to have far more energy after 120 minutes than some of ours do after 60. We did look better earlier this season, but past couple of months, reverted to lacking energy when it was needed. And this coincides with the start of these "holiday rumours".

Not just the fitness, as set pieces have gone to pieces. Several players look like they don't know what they are meant to be doing. Would all fit with a winding down of training effort in the week. You have to work harder to maintain higher levels of ability at this level. It all does look a bit half-baked recently.

Back in the 1990s' Championship days, when we had several seasons at the edge of promotion race on the run in, but kept collapsing at the end, I remember it was said that some of our players just didn't fancy the Premier League. They were comfortable in the Championship, very well paid for that level and could cruise control to a respectable finish. Feels a bit similar now, wouldn't be surprised that some of them didn't really want the extra Europe games next season. Especially with small squad, it burnt us out first time round.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
But I suppose it then leads to the question - are we getting the same calibre of player through our relationship with Gestifute that we got during the first couple of seasons?

I personally don’t think we are. Whether we got a kick start from Gestifute and are now having to ‘repay’ the favour by taking players from other clubs they are close with who are in financial trouble (i.e Barcelona and Porto) and perhaps overpaying for them? That’s just an opinion.

But if you look at the current squad and best XI compared to the 18/19 squad I think both are currently weaker.

If we can’t rely on that relationship with Gestifute as heavily any more, pressure comes back to our recruitment team to look elsewhere. The last couple of windows understandably don’t give people much confidence. We haven’t recruited in positions that have needed strengthening for several years and not many of our recent signings have improved the first XI.

There are points in there I agree with. Because I'm neither blindly loyal to Fosun or blindly against them (not saying you are either, btw), I just assess what we have in front of us. So I agree the team is weaker than it was a few years ago. Though part of my real frustration there isn't about a lack of targeting and signing the right players, but in not developing them when they were here -Goncalves, Vitinha, Mir, each of whom could have helped us into the top 6 if they were here this season- which I would argue isn't what this thread is about. I came in at the question of who will identify which players to sign.

So on that point, who did we sign this season? Well, not anywhere near enough people and not in an area it was badly needed. But who did we sign? Jose Sa, our player of the season. Chiquinho, already a fan favourite. Mosquera, too soon to judge but looks promising. So quality targets have been identified and signed. What we need is more of them.

But this is where my consistency point comes in. Whoever we want to credit with the good signings, most of those people are still at or involved with the club. And whoever is reposnsible, they signed at least two cracking players this season. So there are absolutely valid questions to ask about whether we still benefit from Mendes to the same extent, or whether the people who have been here the whole time are now making worse decisions. But to see conversations on here reducing these people to clowns or yes men, that's what I take issue with. As a fanbase we're very quick to push good decisions back onto some mythic other while insulting whoever is currently making the decisions, when they're usually the same people.

Warrington_Wolf

Reaction score
There are points in there I agree with. Because I'm neither blindly loyal to Fosun or blindly against them (not saying you are either, btw), I just assess what we have in front of us. So I agree the team is weaker than it was a few years ago. Though part of my real frustration there isn't about a lack of targeting and signing the right players, but in not developing them when they were here -Goncalves, Vitinha, Mir, each of whom could have helped us into the top 6 if they were here this season- which I would argue isn't what this thread is about. I came in at the question of who will identify which players to sign.

So on that point, who did we sign this season? Well, not anywhere near enough people and not in an area it was badly needed. But who did we sign? Jose Sa, our player of the season. Chiquinho, already a fan favourite. Mosquera, too soon to judge but looks promising. So quality targets have been identified and signed. What we need is more of them.

But this is where my consistency point comes in. Whoever we want to credit with the good signings, most of those people are still at or involved with the club. And whoever is reposnsible, they signed at least two cracking players this season. So there are absolutely valid questions to ask about whether we still benefit from Mendes to the same extent, or whether the people who have been here the whole time are now making worse decisions. But to see conversations on here reducing these people to clowns or yes men, that's what I take issue with. As a fanbase we're very quick to push good decisions back onto some mythic other while insulting whoever is currently making the decisions, when they're usually the same people.
Good post.

Maybe the issue is fan expectations are no longer aligned with the club’s strategy and the lack of communication might be an issue there.

The signings of Mosquera, Ait Nouri, Silva etc. might turn out to be great signings and are certainly ones for the future but there is a feeling that they should be supplementing solid first team upgrades which isn’t happening.

The fans see ticket prices going up and as such their expectations go up but the first team if anything is getting weaker. It’s a crucial window but then we say that every year!

JR’s Boots

Groupie
Reaction score
I've had doubts about our overall fitness since the lockdown. Seems we struggle to keep the energy levels up for a full 90 minutes, noticably compared to other teams. Both as a team, but certain individuals - we have more than a couple who are on their knees if they play they first 60 minutes and have had to run around a bit. Partly why we were doing that "stagnate the first half" thing, so we only had to really play for half a match.

Watching both the FA Cup final and the play off match last night, the players seemed to have far more energy after 120 minutes than some of ours do after 60. We did look better earlier this season, but past couple of months, reverted to lacking energy when it was needed. And this coincides with the start of these "holiday rumours".

Not just the fitness, as set pieces have gone to pieces. Several players look like they don't know what they are meant to be doing. Would all fit with a winding down of training effort in the week. You have to work harder to maintain higher levels of ability at this level. It all does look a bit half-baked recently.

Back in the 1990s' Championship days, when we had several seasons at the edge of promotion race on the run in, but kept collapsing at the end, I remember it was said that some of our players just didn't fancy the Premier League. They were comfortable in the Championship, very well paid for that level and could cruise control to a respectable finish. Feels a bit similar now, wouldn't be surprised that some of them didn't really want the extra Europe games next season. Especially with small squad, it burnt us out first time round.
It was so noticeable how much harder the Man City players worked than ours. The difference in quality between the two teams is understandable but not the chasm in the intensity of hard running and work ethic

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good post.

Maybe the issue is fan expectations are no longer aligned with the club’s strategy and the lack of communication might be an issue there.

The signings of Mosquera, Ait Nouri, Silva etc. might turn out to be great signings and are certainly ones for the future but there is a feeling that they should be supplementing solid first team upgrades which isn’t happening.

The fans see ticket prices going up and as such their expectations go up but the first team if anything is getting weaker. It’s a crucial window but then we say that every year!

Yep, all good points. I think the communication one is key.

I can see Fosun's perspective on it. They successfully run a lot of companies, and none of them will have consumers demanding constant updates. And it's not like we demand regular updates from the local Tesco. But football is different and the consumers are FANS who are incredibly emotionally invested. I don't think we need weekly updates, but we need a focal point, someone who focuses on outreach with the fans. Dalrymple was very good at it -though from what I understand he was too good at it- and that role hasn't been replaced. I think it's no coincidence that a lot of the fan negativity of the last two years has come in the absence of a Dalrymple-type.

If I had Jeff's ear, I'd suggest he find someone who is good with the public and who has earned some trust -a Johnny Phillips type- and appoint them as a director of communications. Give that person a remit that includes a few topics they absolutely can't talk about -no going off-script about the stadium, etc- but then let them loose to talk to fans.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure Costa and Cav are absolutely gutted that they’ve been mere puppets in a vile plot that’s taken them from promising academy graduates, to reserve team players, to a second tier league, to the premier league with 2 different clubs each.

Surely that’s Mendes’ job, maximise their career arc and earning potential. I’d be stunned if they weren’t both moved on again soon, to a rung down (more befitting if their ability) with more game time.
Sorry, checked properly, Costa has already been loaned out to Valencia, making 12 appearances which is more than would have been likely at Leeds, Cav getting plenty of games in the chumpo, depends what the feeling of his suitability post promotion will be.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I can see Fosun's perspective on it. They successfully run a lot of companies, and none of them will have consumers demanding constant updates. And it's not like we demand regular updates from the local Tesco. But football is different and the consumers are FANS who are incredibly emotionally invested. I don't think we need weekly updates, but we need a focal point, someone who focuses on outreach with the fans. Dalrymple was very good at it -though from what I understand he was too good at it- and that role hasn't been replaced. I think it's no coincidence that a lot of the fan negativity of the last two years has come in the absence of a Dalrymple-type.

If I had Jeff's ear, I'd suggest he find someone who is good with the public and who has earned some trust -a Johnny Phillips type- and appoint them as a director of communications. Give that person a remit that includes a few topics they absolutely can't talk about -no going off-script about the stadium, etc- but then let them loose to talk to fans.
Most sensible two posts I have read for a long time! I think understanding the roles of people within the club, management and ownership are key. Expectations of Shi and Sellers are strange sometimes. I would not expect either to be making the day to day updates / reassurances that some require and a communications person would be an ideal appointment. What's the betting however, that whoever got the job would face criticism for either: not being a "top" communications expert, or being just a comm's person, with no knowledge of football?

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the betting however, that whoever got the job would face criticism for either: not being a "top" communications expert, or being just a comm's person, with no knowledge of football?

Wolves: "we're delighted to announce that we have a 5 year plan to improve synergies and drive a comprehensive realignment of performance metrics across many of our coal-face sectors.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves: "we're delighted to announce that we have a 5 year plan to improve synergies and drive a comprehensive realignment of performance metrics across many of our coal-face sectors.
I've heard worse on post match interviews.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

In fairness, how would you know this unless you followed every player, for everys team, personal social media no?

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont know of any other club in our league that has given their players so much time off in the last 6 week period.

Do you think there's any chance at all that you just pay more attention to Wolves?

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lets' close the forum down then, eh, chap? Nobody on a football forum has 'evidence' of the sort you ask for. Judgements and opinions have to be based on what people sound like in things like press releases and what they say publicly over a long period. You appear to want a signed affidavit for any claim made about the club that you don't like.
So what’s he said that’s made him sound like a yes man?? I don’t want a signed anything, just something to back up why he’s a yes man.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So what’s he said that’s made him sound like a yes man?? I don’t want a signed anything, just something to back up why he’s a yes man.

There isn't 'evidence' as such. However, reading between the lines, surely the logical assumption is that Jeff runs the show, and the four who work with him aren't exactly dissenting voices who will challenge him. Previously, we had Dalrymple and Thelwell - regular communication with fans, come across as ones who will challenge Jeff. Funny how Laurie disappeared all of a sudden, and Thelwell looking to leave not long after. Watching the Ask Wolves series last summer did nothing to quash my and many other's views either imo. Every time these guys spoke (I'm not just talking Sellars), it looked so awkward, almost glancing at Jeff as if to say 'am I alright saying this'.. :tearsofjoy: My assumption is that Jeff wants to run the show with Mendes, and the other guys are just bodies who have to buy into it. I may be wrong - but that's how it comes across to me from the outside looking in.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There isn't 'evidence' as such. However, reading between the lines, surely the logical assumption is that Jeff runs the show, and the four who work with him aren't exactly dissenting voices who will challenge him. Previously, we had Dalrymple and Thelwell - regular communication with fans, come across as ones who will challenge Jeff. Funny how Laurie disappeared all of a sudden, and Thelwell looking to leave not long after. Watching the Ask Wolves series last summer did nothing to quash my and many other's views either imo. Every time these guys spoke (I'm not just talking Sellars), it looked so awkward, almost glancing at Jeff as if to say 'am I alright saying this'.. :tearsofjoy: My assumption is that Jeff wants to run the show with Mendes, and the other guys are just bodies who have to buy into it. I may be wrong - but that's how it comes across to me from the outside looking in.
From Sellars point, I don’t see that at all. I know from the experience the football world is a VERY small one and I doubt that he’d stick around if that’s what his role was watered down to as that’s a reputation he just would never shake.

Thelwell was also answerable to Jeff as is every head of recruitment/DOF in the country is also answerable to their chairman.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From Sellars point, I don’t see that at all. I know from the experience the football world is a VERY small one and I doubt that he’d stick around if that’s what his role was watered down to as that’s a reputation he just would never shake.

Thelwell was also answerable to Jeff as is every head of recruitment/DOF in the country is also answerable to their chairman.

I'm not saying he wasn't answerable to Jeff. I'm saying that his voice as a proven, experienced sporting director will have definitely carried more weight than that of Sellars, who has never done this role before. When Thelwell left, why did we not recruit a new sporting director from the outside, with a proven track record? It reeks of the cheap and cheerful option promoting someone to a role they have never done before, to my knowledge.

The reality is that we lack football expertise on the board, real football savvy people who know what they're doing.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What experience, evidence?

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jota is on record as saying he only came to wolves cause Jorge told him to....did an interview at Liverpool...
I read somewhere that Mendes first question to any of his clients is 'Where (i.e. in which country) do you want to play"? After that its a question of the quality of the player, the needs of various clubs etc i.e. of putting square boxes in square holes...

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What experience, evidence?
I know an agent who is very close to wolves and he looks after a lot of wolves players plus a scout who recruits on behalf of wolves and other clubs. The football world is very small, by its nature of people moving around a lot and player recruitment everyone knows everyone and everyone’s business.

I’ve said on here before but it doesn’t fit peoples opinions but Sellars is very well respected in football.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not saying he wasn't answerable to Jeff. I'm saying that his voice as a proven, experienced sporting director will have definitely carried more weight than that of Sellars, who has never done this role before. When Thelwell left, why did we not recruit a new sporting director from the outside, with a proven track record? It reeks of the cheap and cheerful option promoting someone to a role they have never done before, to my knowledge.

The reality is that we lack football expertise on the board, real football savvy people who know what they're doing.
How many boardrooms are full of football savvy people?

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know an agent who is very close to wolves and he looks after a lot of wolves players plus a scout who recruits on behalf of wolves and other clubs. The football world is very small, by its nature of people moving around a lot and player recruitment everyone knows everyone and everyone’s business.

I’ve said on here before but it doesn’t fit peoples opinions but Sellars is very well respected in football.
So alleged hearsay, hardly eviidence. Not having a go but seriousl doubt anyone on here can provide evidence to supprt their view.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So alleged hearsay, hardly eviidence. Not having a go but seriousl doubt anyone on here can provide evidence to supprt their view.
I’d trust the view of people who work in football professionally over the views of a fan who has a vested interest in a club

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d trust the view of people who work in football professionally over the views of a fan who has a vested interest in a club
But there is the issue on an anonymous fans site, what to believe? It was you that asked @Big Saft Kid for "evidence" to substantiate his opinion and yet you can only provide "alleged" hearsay, which may or may not be true, hardly evidence. Anyway wil leave it there as seriously doubt anyone on here has any idea what's going to happen over the summer.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Anyway will leave it there as seriously doubt anyone on here has any idea what's going to happen over the summer.
This. No one knows anywhere but the club, the player they are after, their agent and the players club.
Fosun have always been really tight on incomings and outgoings. I doubt that will change this time round.
The first thing we will know is either a player holding a shirt up at Molineux, or one of our players holding a shirt up somewhere else.

Anything else will be a guess.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyway wil leave it there as seriously doubt anyone on here has any idea what's going to happen over the summer.
I can be 100% certain that It’ll rain in Devon for the last 2 weeks of July, as I’m on holiday.

as for football, not a scooby… other than the mix going into meltdown with every signing by other clubs and apoplexy at our signings (or not signings)*

*delete as appropriate

Wisdomwolf

Groupie
Reaction score

I’d back JP in that role. Let’s make a sensi

100%.

No club has an extensive scouting and recruitment network backed by a secondary layer of data analytics and network into any club in the world via Jorge Mendes and yet a section of fans think we lack substance and depth.

I don’t know agents but I do know business and commercial folk and lenders involved in the game. Hate to say this but the club is highly rated as smart, intelligent and progressive.

Back
Top Bottom