Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno, Bruno, Bruno..

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s a ****ter, I thought the new league meant it went a bit lower.
Na, the new league is basically the ones who would have gone into the qualifying rounds of the Europa, as we did couple of years ago.
I think though at one point there was a scenario where 8th got you in Europe, but that required English teams to win all 3. And presumably spurs to also finish 9th or lower.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect it will be a shoot out between us and West Ham to get 7th. The top 6 are members of that elite club for a reason - their resources are ridiculous

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's pathetic the way our club is just being used for his own ends by that fraud Mendes, foisting managers like Lage and players like Neto on us.
Oh indeed! I saw someone say they wanted them (Fosun, Menses etc) gone. Couldn't agree more. The sooner we get Adam Le Fondre back up front the better IMO

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ****ing hate that song. It's the only one I don't join in on. Tin. Pot. Reminds me of Huddersfield 'ultras' haha.

Is he though, probably not, but he's doing a great job :)

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite honestly, if the club have any sense at all they will actually back him with a couple of quality additions in January. We are growing into the season superbly and we are 4 points of 4th place. Europe is more than achievable and i think it could be a missed opportunity if we dont push the boat out a little bit.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

We need West Ham to collapse. The traditional big clubs will get top 6 and we really don't want 8th

GV Wolf

Reaction score
We need West Ham to collapse. The traditional big clubs will get top 6 and we really don't want 8th
Or 7th - who wants to play in the conference league on Thursday nights. Aim big my friend - we can finish top 4.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are unlucky in a way that all the ‘big 6’ are all doing well. Usually you have one having an off season and an extra space becomes free. You then have West Ham who gave essentially replaced Leicester.

Still think we can finish above West Ham. Whether that will be enough, not sure.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been saying it since we got him he’s the real deal and is a top top coach. We now are not one trick ponies either which makes us harder to beat and predict. We would have lost yesterday if that was nuno.

Just hope we get a few in this window to boost our chances this season.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aim for top 4 by all means, but Mickey Mouse Europa would still be an achievement, and fine by me.
If nothing else it makes the Boggies even more envious.... But they have a "sophisticated" European manager too lol...

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to say I’m enjoying seeing Ruben and Joao in positions where they can have more goal scoring opportunities.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think one injury to midfield will be our number one danger .

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me it’s like we have reached well. beyond base camp climbing Everest . We might not get there next year , so a few additions now will be more effective. And the right type of player may see that today .

Back
Top Bottom