Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bristol City Prediction Thread

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My second nearest league game, so I'm actually able to go to this. Much prefer The Gas, frankly.

Wolves top of the recent form league. Bristol contemplating sacking Johnson Jnr. They're abysmal away, we're great away. They're okay at home (tonked Huddersfield recently.) They'd be relegated but for Tammy Abraham. Tomlin & Flint are capable too.

Soooooooo a 2-2 draw.

Weather is going to be good, Bristol has some outstanding boozers, could be a great day. It WILL be better than last year which was one of the worst games I've ever seen.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anticipate a good game. Imagine they will be very nervous. Really looking forward to it.

2-2.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our winning run has to end at some point doesn't it! They followed up a big 1-0 win away at Wigan and a shocking 4-0 mauling of Huddersfield with losses away at Brentford and Preston, the latter ending 5-0. Despite losing by that 5 goal margin, they were far from dominated. More possession, 15 shots to Preston's 23. Hardly one way traffic!

Expect a tough game, they absolutely need a win and will be well up for it. Abraham gave Stears/Batth the run around at Molineux but Hause knows him well from playing with him at U21 level with England. I expect it to be a close game, as long as we don't concede early I reckon their fans will get frustrated and we could nick yet another win.

Bristol City 0 - 1 Wolves (Edwards)

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Here we go again, 6 consecutive predictions that we would lose and all wrong. I must get it right sometime
Bristol City 4 0 Wolves

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me to be smashed by 11pm after 12 hours on the south Western ales and cider and trying to swim across the Avon.
Not a clue as to the result, glad we've got options going forward and Lambert knows his players now. Hause is a bit more mobile than Baath and Stears who were turned inside out by their loanee striker.
Going for a 2-1 to wolves.

Coffer Wolf

Reaction score
Agree with Bostin.

Brizzle 1 Wolves 6

Connolly 4
Whittingham 1
Robinson 1

Three coldseal pigs 0 WolfIe 3

Watched ln the Bristol end with mates from Stafford wolves. All Drank in the Robins after .kicked off big time outside the pub. No one batted an eyelid inside !!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think Bristol will win this one. They have just been thumped and need the points much more than we do, and our winning run can't go on forever. 2-1 loss.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Desmond all over it.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we'll lose this narrowly. They'll come out fighting and be desperate for the points. Plus a winning run always ends against a team you least expect it. 1-0 defeat

Last edited:

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So Wolves on a 5 game winning run, with the manager of the month, against a struggling side who've just been thumped 5-0?
It's surely tomorrow's home banker, 1-0 to Bristol.

E

Edgmond Wolf

2-0 to the good guys, Costa and Edwards to score
Come on the Wolves

E

Essex Wolf

2-2- or 1-2 to Wolves. City have a couple of injury problems to key players and the pressure really is on them now.

D

Deleted member 3518

Has to be Bristol by 2 clear goals, stick with my usual pessimism.

W

wolfkapiti

Wolves to win 3-2 again,like the home game Weimann,Marshall,Edwards.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this could well be the first game of us being on holiday, Brizzle need to win this far more than us, so Im going for a 2-0 City win.. on the other hand if we are still in a fighting mood, i could see us nicking it 2-1.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 to the Old Gold and Black

I'm away for the weekend, off the grid, so won't get score til sunday night

E

Essex Wolf

I think this could well be the first game of us being on holiday, Brizzle need to win this far more than us, so Im going for a 2-0 City win.. on the other hand if we are still in a fighting mood, i could see us nicking it 2-1.
Had crossed my mind but with safety still not 100% gauranteed hoping to see Wolves continue where they left off.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Close win for Wolves.

As with many games, it's who wants or needs it most. That has got to be Bristol today. We'll still win though.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are on a high. No Ikeme and no Costa but 1-3 win.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Going for 2-2, Bristol have to go all out for a win.

They will be frantic going forward, we shall catch them on the break for our two goals.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aden Flint 13/1 first goalscorer... with Lonergan in goal and how he dominated Batth at Molineux I'm tempted to put something on that :D

D

Deleted member TW5162

I expect a tough game, if Costa is fit then I can see a 3-1 win for us. If not then I still think we might end up winning but perhaps 2-1.

COYW lets keep this winning run going and put any thoughts of relegation well and truly to bed.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With confidence flowing through the team and the pressure off: Brizzle 1 Wolves 3

Back
Top Bottom