Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bright

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Controversial.. was he even that good? Heard a lot about his talent but whenever I watched him he looked pretty greedy and didn’t really deliver a lot.

He was good however something was missing watching him against City in the League Cup a few years ago he tore apart a strong man city team.

He had all the talent but not of the dedication to make it, its a shame it has ended up this way for such a talented kid.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
He was good however something was missing watching him against City in the League Cup a few years ago he tore apart a strong man city team.

He had all the talent but not of the dedication to make it, its a shame it has ended up this way for such a talented kid.
Robbie Keane at the same age would have buried those chances. Bright was an urban myth.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bright reminded me a bit of a young Gascoigne, the ball stuck to his foot though you couldn't quite see how. Audacious ability and very entertaining - somewhere there's a clip of Bright playing for Coventry and he has the ball and stops to pretend to tie his shoe lace, then cruising past the defender who lunges in! It is a crying shame that he doesn't seem able to work enough to give that level of ability the stage it deserves.
I played with someone who did that all the time. And it worked too! For some reason I can never remember to try it myself.

Back
Top Bottom