Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bricks.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Haven't heard about the bricks for a while with regards to applying for a new one. Always made me feel very emotional seeing the bricks and all those names. Hope you manage to sort something out for your dad Steve. Thinking of you and your family.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My daughter and myself had bricks put in the steve bull Upper several years ago. Always visited them on match day until tickets were difficult to get when we were promoted. Things changed when she started a family so we eventually dropped our season tickets as it became difficult to attend all the matches and so we relied on getting them on the week of the game. Our success didn't allow us to do this easily. Age, health and traveling 250 miles didn't work in my favour either but I hope they still remain prominently as before.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi guys as I have posted on here about my dad passing away, I just wondered if the club still do the bricks?
He'd love that.... I could put his name on it.
Thanks again... Steve Venables.
A nice thought. I hope so for your sake.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My daughter and myself had bricks put in the steve bull Upper several years ago. Always visited them on match day until tickets were difficult to get when we were promoted. Things changed when she started a family so we eventually dropped our season tickets as it became difficult to attend all the matches and so we relied on getting them on the week of the game. Our success didn't allow us to do this easily. Age, health and traveling 250 miles didn't work in my favour either but I hope they still remain prominently as before.
As of the last pre-lockdown game as an SBU ST holder l can assure you that they were still there.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Ta mate I'll have a look at that. It would be nice if he could have his ashes spread on our pitch.
Sympathies Steve, tough to lose your Dad in normal times, mine's been gone 3 years now and I think of him every day, although he'd have hated the last 12 months. Every win is tinged with the regret he didn't see it. Unfortunately but understandably they don't allow ashes scattering.

Back
Top Bottom