Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford (A) Pre-Match Thread

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we win this 2:1

They will press and make it hard for us to play out from the back like we like, but we are so much further ahead at doing it than when we last played them.

Plus the lads will want revenge for the ****housery and time wasting they did last time.

We won’t give them the chances UTD did and if they think we will the few people they can fit into the match box stadium they play in will be very very disappointed!!

Come on lads!

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When's he said he doesn't Wana play for wolves??
I assume you didn't cheer , and went home sulking when the 3rd goal went in last week then????
Hahaha what a childish response to a reasonable point. Traore has refused to sign a new contract for nearly 2 years. Without a contract he CANNOT play for us. Ergo he doesn't want to play for us.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bah - I felt Raul would go on a scoring run. Anyone know what's wrong?

Irrespective of how he's got it, Silva definitely deserves his start.

Not keen on the 3-5-2 but Lage has proved me wrong a lot.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahaha what a childish response to a reasonable point. Traore has refused to sign a new contract for nearly 2 years. Without a contract he CANNOT play for us. Ergo he doesn't want to play for us.
Not childish at all . He HAS a contract,,IF he doesn't like certain terms in his new offered contract,,or more likely sees new younger kids being offered more than him...would you sign it??

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not childish at all . He HAS a contract,,IF he doesn't like certain terms in his new offered contract,,or more likely sees new younger kids being offered more than him...would you sign it??
I was referring to the "Did you go home sulking" childish nonsense

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A little concerned with Raul missing but I'll be honest and say I was the same last week with no Neves and that turned out bloody brilliantly, so here's hoping.
Go get 'em boys, it's payback time!!!

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
got to be a first having donk, Neves and moutinho in a starting line up

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting that Traore and Chiquinha are both on the bench.

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
The best vindication for that **** house performance we had to endure earlier in the season would be to absolutely thrash this poxy lot.
Come on wolves!!
Today is probably the only game id be happy to see us dive, feign injury, spend 3 mins getting attention for a bruised knee and forget how to catch the ball if it’s our turn to take a throw in, in fact I hope we’ve been practising it in training this week.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched these against United the other night and they are physically strong but you can get down their sides and intricate passing can cut through them in the middle. As someone pointed out above Bruno has a plan for these, if we can stand up physically I think Podence and Fabio can use their link up play and trickery to cause these some problems - I am going 1-2 to the good guys.

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I watched these against United the other night and they are physically strong but you can get down their sides and intricate passing can cut through them in the middle. As someone pointed out above Bruno has a plan for these, if we can stand up physically I think Podence and Fabio can use their link up play and trickery to cause these some problems - I am going 1-2 to the good guys.
Physically strong until you touch them then they go down like a sack of ****.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Negative line up but whatever. Not sure i like podence as a forward, doesn't really have the physicality for it.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Janssen is the biggest arsewipe in football, worse than greasedick

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've got to stand up to this set piece onslaught

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised to see a red card today.

Hopefully it will be against Brentford!
Told ya!

Could have been Toti, deservedly Frank!

I’ll double my Lottery bet next week and predict the Grand National winner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom