Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth (a) - Ticket Info

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bournemouth (a).png

Trying to decide whether these will be like gold dust with it being just after a Bank Holiday, or more available with it being a night game.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
based on previous seasons doubtful they'll make it past Silver Away STH before selling out, though being mid week, may go a bit further

And with no expectation of getting one, but as I'm only a few miles away if anyone does happen to have a ticket going spare :hearteyes:

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know what's happened with these tickets?

Around 400 left last night. Disappeared off the ticket page this morning and now back up as sold out?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Around 400 left last night. Disappeared off the ticket page this morning and now back up as sold out?
I've heard Nunes wanted 50 and Guedes 50 cause none of there mates had done Bournemouth away ........ probably just taken by gold aways ....

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Assume it’s cos they’re coming up with/announcing a plan for the remaining to tickets to silver ASTs.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had some personal stuff come up and now can't make this game so I've 2 tickets at face value (£60) for this game for collection in the Dudley area please DM if you want them.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had some personal stuff come up and now can't make this game so I've 2 tickets at face value (£60) for this game for collection in the Dudley area please DM if you want them.
I would take one, if I didn't have to drive from Poole to Dudley then back to Poole/Bournemouth to get it, unless there's anyone else who is going who would be willing to pick up and meet outside ground to collect.

Ginger Wolf

Reaction score
I would love those if still available please. I have DM'd you.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare ticket please give me a shout. Was on top points and missed out on the ballot

Cheers

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone who has two spare tickets, please PM me. Thanks Andy

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone with 1 spare ticket PM. Thanks NW

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone got 2 tickets for sale for this fixture, Iv only just realised the missus and me are down in Bournemouth for the Air Show, so it would be nice to watch us score a few goals ;).

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Does anyone still need a ticket? My mate can’t go now suddenly.

Update: Ticket is gone, sorry!

Last edited:

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have 3 spare Adult tickets if anyone is still looking.

Collection from Kidderminster tonight or in Bournemouth early Wednesday ideally

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t find this game on the BT Schedule for tomorrow. Five games, four channels. Anyone know for sure where we are being shown? Is it a red button job?

jeb01

Reaction score
It’s on BT 5 which I assume is BT SPORT 1 and then the red button.
I think BT Sport are broadcasting all the Premier League games on Wednesday, and you can choose your match through the red button.
Might be a problem recording BT 5 though.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still hoping for 2 tickets or at least 1 (The wife can go to the pics while im at the game ;)) We wont be leaving for Bournemouth until about 11-00am.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bournemouth bin Parker and we are the first team they play after a 9-0 . Bloody typical. I hope for once, that the sacking doesnt inspire their team. We need three points here to kick start the season and restore some faith.

Back
Top Bottom