Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bothroyd

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit out of touch I'm afraid.

Is our fairy like frontman in with a chance of appearing this afternoon or is he still nursing his torn eyelash?

I can't face another afternoon of watching Clarke lumbering around up front!

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit out of touch I'm afraid.

Is our fairy like frontman in with a chance of appearing this afternoon or is he still nursing his torn eyelash?

I can't face another afternoon of watching Clarke lumbering around up front!

No chance of Bothroyd playing apparently.

Clarke it is mate.:(

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps not but I do prefer watching him as when he gets the ball he shows qualities which suggest he may just pull something out of the bag.

The last few times I've watched Clarke he has been a complete waste of a shirt.

G

gaz kford

Perhaps not but I do prefer watching him as when he gets the ball he shows qualities which suggest he may just pull something out of the bag.

The last few times I've watched Clarke he has been a complete waste of a shirt.
They are both big fat puffs. Who will not chase a ball and make things happen, always wanting the ball to there feet.

Viva Villazan

Groupie
Reaction score
More importantly, is scoring sensation Jody C fit to play? If so, should he come in for Collins or Breen?

N

Nashie

Sad part is - when I watched Bothroyd early part of the season, he was fighting for everything, he looked great

4oaks wolf

Surely MM will not play 4-5-1 at home to Barnsley.

I expect to see a Clarke/JJ forward line in a 4-4-2 so at least that will give us some movement up front (well from JJ anyway). Reckon he will drop Potter to let in JJ.

Hopefully once MM signs a couple of strikers in Jan Clarke can go out on loan to a div 1/2 side.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More importantly, is scoring sensation Jody C fit to play? If so, should he come in for Collins or Breen?

Apparently Craddock is back today yet. Will probably be for Collins though as now way will Mick drop Breeeeeen.

Nashie, I agree, when Bothroyd first arrived he looked like he had a point to prove (he had and still does) and looked far from lazy and disinterested.

Wombourne Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could always bring Gobern in on the right(if fit) and push Kightly up.

Back
Top Bottom