Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Boly - Ivory Coast International

WolfClaw

Groupie
Reaction score
Do the players have a clause in their contract saying they get a bonus if they make a national team?
Can't blame him any way. Not many first squad players will remain at Compton, he felt lonely last international break, training with the kiddies.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Do the players have a clause in their contract saying they get a bonus if they make a national team?

If Football Manager has taught me anything about contracts, is that some players do get a bonus for international caps, and some get a wage raise after their first cap. But it’s just a game :eek:

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know what position Boly played for the Ivory Coast?
Do they play with a back 3?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Centre half In a 4.

According to the flash score app he played left of a 3 at the back
:D take your pick!

It looked like a 3,4,3 formation to me. Serge Aurier seemed to be the only full back type defender on the right side of the 3.
The wide men in midfield are both wingers supported by Frank Kessie and another midfielder.
Up front was Pepe of Arsenal, Kodija and Gervinho

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another full international in our midst. They are lucky to have him. Hopefully will give him even more confidence.

D

Deleted member 11332

:D take your pick!

It looked like a 3,4,3 formation to me. Serge Aurier seemed to be the only full back type defender on the right side of the 3.
The wide men in midfield are both wingers supported by Frank Kessie and another midfielder.
Up front was Pepe of Arsenal, Kodija and Gervinho

Cornet played left back and aurier right. They played 433. I watched a bit of it.

D

Deleted member 11332

Thanks. Wasn’t disagreeing as such just giving my perception based on the app and the players which is less reliable than watching it like yourself.

how did Boly do?
Yeah it looked like 343 on paper to me. He was completely untroubled first 15/20 mins, Madagascar didn't really get in ivory coasts final 3rd.

Manley Wolf

Reaction score
Now Boly is a full international, we are likely at some point to have 11 full internationals on the pitch. Just need Marcal and Saiss to play ahead of Kilman and Ait Nouri. Has this ever happened at Wolves before.

Manley Wolf

Reaction score
I assumed he was, may have to wait for Jonny's return then, or when we are chasing a game.

Back
Top Bottom