Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Blues not on TV(?)

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sky initially delayed announced the picks for the first weekend of December but have now come up with Leeds vs Aston Villa on Friday night and Bristol City vs Middlesbrough on Saturday night, so at the moment the Blues game is not on TV.

I suspect the delay was due to trying to get police to agree to our game being either Friday night or late Saturday but the police presumably said no dice after some of the shenanigans last time.

T

thewiseone

Don't think we've have a Saturday 3pm game vs them at Molineux since this rather unremarkable game in 1996(!).

Thanks for sharing. That goal by Bull to give us victory gave me goosebumps. What a player he was.

Gedwolf

Reaction score
We may have Saturday home game on 14th April, but this one is at St Andrex

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was hoping it'd be on TV - can't make it as I'm going to a gig that night elsewhere. Would've already been pencilled in if it was though.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless you're playing Villa or Leeds this season you may as well forget getting a Sky game!

I find it utterly bizarre we will only have two televised games up to mid-December, particularly given Sky released the latest schedule after the good start we'd had.

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gives me a wry smile, honestly, after we complained about being on sky so often last season or the season before that we are now getting a bit anxious about being ignored for televised games ;)

P

Phys Ed Wolf

Loving that we're not on. Shows that people believe that this is a flash in the pan. Keep going steadily along whilst other clubs get the plaudits and the headlines. They're welcome to it all.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is a bonus when we’re on tv v QPR on a cold Thursday in December. Give me a chance to watch the game. However owing a season ticket and having home games moved is a ball ache.

Plus we always play awful on sky.

So think on this occasion the positives outweighs the negatives. So let’s remain off sky

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sky initially delayed announced the picks for the first weekend of December but have now come up with Leeds vs Aston Villa on Friday night and Bristol City vs Middlesbrough on Saturday night, so at the moment the Blues game is not on TV.

SkySportsVilla strikes again

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't think we've have a Saturday 3pm game vs them at Molineux since this rather unremarkable game in 1996(!).

One of the best moments being a Wolves fan seeing Bully running the length of the lower Steve Bull Stand giving it large. Love it.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Little known fact here but the commentator, John Helm was a (secret) Wolves fan.... irrespective of what his Wikipedia page says

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't understand people's disappointment at not being on tv .

Games should always be 3pm Saturday . Sums up change in football fans when people are unhappy they cannot watch on sofa and have to find a stream .

Get to the game regardless and don't pay sky a ridiculous amount a month !!!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Met some blues fans we know in the goal post after the game they'd left at 2-1!! They would t believe it was 3-2 what a great game that was

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does feel as though Villa have already been a ridiculous number of times already this season

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does feel as though Villa have already been a ridiculous number of times already this season

Bring in the viewing figures clearly or they wouldn't be selected.

Villa have been on 5 times already this season. And will be on another 4 times by Dec 1st.
Leeds have been on 4 times already this season. And will be on another 5 times by Dec 1st.

So by Dec 1 - Villa will be on TV 9 times, Leeds 9 times - and we will be on twice. For those interested...

Not that I'm too bothered from our perspective, but it's quite heavily biased.

Back
Top Bottom