Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Blues match becomes key.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at that form table, there is only one other team who's form is as worse as ours, our lovely rivals from across the way.

This match has now become key, a huge huge match for the season, win it and we drag them down into the relegation mire with us and hopefully kick on for the rest of the season, lose, and things could go ugly. Not even a draw is enough in my eyes, this is must win.

I'd love to see Saiss and Williamson back in the side for this. Strikers wise.... maybe even giving young Wilson the nod wouldn't be so bad, couldn't be any worse. Or even stick him upfront with Bod to provide some support.

Regardless, this has become an absolutely massive game that we simply need to win.

W

we8wba

Must win

No game this week
Blues h
Then Huddersfield and reading

Teams below us will all have four games in this period

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lad they signed from Burnley upfront will cause us problems in the air.

Their midfield is stronger than ours.

And as seen today and on many occasions this season, our backline is bloody awful defending aerial threats.

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looking at that form table, there is only one other team who's form is as worse as ours, our lovely rivals from across the way.

We all know how we like to help out teams that are struggling for form.

After being battered and embarrassed by Chelsea on TV, I honestly can't see anything other than another 'rabbit in the headlights', stuttering nothing performance.

Birmingham will beat us and the **** will hit the fan.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
We all know how we like to help out teams that are struggling for form.

After being battered and embarrassed by Chelsea on TV, I honestly can't see anything other than another 'rabbit in the headlights', stuttering nothing performance.

Birmingham will beat us and the **** will hit the fan.
And then VLP is next up to return

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
And then VLP is next up to return

Jesus, I didn't even think of that. He's playing like a god at Huddersfield as well isn't he?

I know who I'm putting my goalscorer bet on!

F

FLEET WOLF

Must win

No game this week
Blues h
Then Huddersfield and reading

Teams below us will all have four games in this period
Yes, we will get nothing against either Uddersfeeled or Reading, so Blues is a must win, but we all know, chances are we will lose. Worrying as hell!

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They will beat us. Nailed on certainty
i agree. doing the double over a club is quite rare when you are 18th. I fear we will lose the next two home league games. how we lost to wigan and burton baffles me but we did. this is quite serious now. we could have 5 consecutive home defeats under our belts in 2 weeks time

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably yet another side who we will hand three points to. It is a massive game now but will these players bother to show up for this game?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I forecast that PL will be his usual self and pick a one-up front Christmas tree formation because he thinks that we'll be less likely to lose in that set-up. If he does, we will again fail to score and will inevitably concede, because we cannot defend for 90 minutes without somebody ****ing it up. If he plays with two up front and drops Edwards in CM for Saiss (with Price) I think we will win. If he does that AND Williamson is fit and is picked I am sure we will win.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Williamson was fit and on the bench wasn't he? That's very promising.
Surely Edwards can't be playing v Blues, ok he scores 1 in 6 but let's give it a go without him. Ok he runs round loads but if we made subs we'd keep that energy but have quality on the ball.

Gardner will be banned won't he I think it was a straight red? He's been looking much superior to anyone in our MF.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Williamson was fit and on the bench wasn't he? That's very promising.
Surely Edwards can't be playing v Blues, ok he scores 1 in 6 but let's give it a go without him. Ok he runs round loads but if we made subs we'd keep that energy but have quality on the ball.

Gardner will be banned won't he I think it was a straight red? He's been looking much superior to anyone in our MF.
Nope only 1 game mate.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was 2 yellows wasn't it, I just checked. Good player for them, guess he'll be banned this Saturday v QPR.

D

Deleted member TW5162

We are not far off the point of most games becoming must wins. Think we are fed up now, just wait till we are out the cup and then lose to Blues, Blackburn etc.

Sorry I am so negative today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We are not far off the point of most games becoming must wins. Think we are fed up now just wait till we are put the cup and then lose to Blues, Blackburn etc.

Sorry I am so negative today.

Me too, I'm not usually, I try to keep chipper but it's just another needless mess we've gotten ourselves into. So frustrating.

B

Bullywolf

I agree with many of the comments above of doom prophesy but it's irritating when the same people after one win start threads about title odds next season and "we are due to beat someone 5 or 6 nil". Lets have some consistency and not all go back to screaming how great things are again if we manage a win against Birmingham. The same people stating how wretched things are were only a few days ago looking to buy a season ticket with apparently brighter times ahead.. no one should switch from one extreme to another based on 2 or 3 matches of football. We were a woeful side before we beat the liverpool reserves and still are.

L

liquidatorwolf

3 points against Blues is a formality. We always beat them. They're ****

D

Deleted member 4594

Jesus, I didn't even think of that. He's playing like a god at Huddersfield as well isn't he?

I know who I'm putting my goalscorer bet on!
He's not done a lot at Huddersfield since a bright start.
Still a good bet for first goalscorer...

Back
Top Bottom