Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Blues... In the mire...

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I absolutely hate Birmingham City with a passion. When we nearly went to the wall in the 80's I worked with a Bluenose, he was one of the supervisors and he made my life hell and ripped the **** out of the wolves/battys situation.

I wouldn't **** on the blues if they were on fire.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I absolutely hate Birmingham City with a passion. When we nearly went to the wall in the 80's I worked with a Bluenose, he was one of the supervisors and he made my life hell and ripped the **** out of the wolves/battys situation.

Similar feelings but I loved our games with them, great fun, and I wouldn’t like to see them go under, would rather see them back in the prem.

Wolvescol

Groupie
Reaction score
Never really had a issue with blues , when my mom remarried it was to a bluenose season ticket holder , I was 11 years old and he would take me to molineux as I loved wolves , he would also take me to st Andrews as I just loved football , they had Francis, latchford, kenny burns and tarrantini playing at the time , of course my hometown club became my life and I live an breathe wolves , goes to show you are only a few **** custodians away from disaster as we well know from the bhatti days , when you read these reports it makes you feel damn lucky to be in our position

Last edited by a moderator:

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never really had a issue with blues , when my mom remarried it was to a bluenose season ticket holder , I was 11 years old and he would take me to molineux as I loved wolves , he would also take me to st Andrews as I just loved football , they had Francis, latchford, kenny burns and tarrantini playing at the time , of course my hometown club became my life and I live an breathe wolves , goes to show you are only a few **** custodians away from disaster as we well know from the bhatti days , when you read these reports it makes you feel damn lucky to be in our position
Respect to your step-dad. Sounds like a good un.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must be going soft with age but I don't wanna see any clubs going under.
I come from Brummie stock and there's a split of Blues and Villa. I therefore am the black sheep/lone wolf of the family. I've definitely had more **** from the Villa contingent amongst them over the years. I know a few good lads who are bluenoses too and they know their place in the grand scheme of things and are far more tolerable than supporters of their near neighbors!
I personally would love to see a top-flight full of Midlands based clubs.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I am sure some Blues fans are quite nice . ;)

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're unlucky enough to be a working class Brummie from the inner city then the Blues should be your club, not the Villa. AV fans tend to live in the suburbs and are usually arrogant ******s. For that reason I hope they survive, but not prosper.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure that many Blues fans would give their eye teeth for the Fry era team....

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like to give each and every blue nose a drink from me. Firstly, filtered through my kidneys.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Andy legg with a long throw

Got a feeling they will go down this season. 3 string teams coming up. Think they will play Solihull moors before us.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Under the current owners there is only one way Birmingham City are going and thats down, how the club that carries the cities name can get in to this position is beyond me, much prefer Brum to the Vile whose supporters are arrogant at the best of times,.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We did/have

Sarkic and Sanderson last year. Believe we looked at getting others a move there (Dadashov was close at one point IIRC)

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having read that article I'm more surprised that Yahoo Sports is still a thing than blues are in trouble after mismanagement.

Like others have said it's scary how quickly things can slip. Blues are an established premier team not long ago.

Dans la Lune

Reaction score
Like to recall the house bricks flying through our coach windows from the embankment when departing St Andrews. Or the time when three lads ( we're talking young teens, obviously locals) were scooped up by the police and forced to route march with Wolves fans straight to the station and on to the football special back to Wolverhampton.

Back
Top Bottom