Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Billy Sharp linked with Albion

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seen today in BBC Sport's Gossip Column:

"West Brom are preparing a £1.75m bid for S****horpe striker Billy Sharp and could let Nathan Ellington return to Wigan to fund the move. (Daily Mail)"

Last edited by a moderator:
G

G Unit

Seen today in BBC Sport's Gossip Column:

"West Brom are preparing a £1.75m bid for S****horpe striker Billy Sharp and could let Nathan Ellington return to Wigan to fund the move. (Daily Mail)"

oh pluck a duck - oh well if we can keep McIndoe and Kightly in sparkling form (after we've completed their signings - fingers firmly crossed !!) then we just need a target man and a 'fox in the box' to have a decent team !!

Oxford Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Apparently Peter Beagrie 'revealed' on SSN that he has it on good authority that Sharpe is going to Watford, I only heard a passing comment on it though....

R

reanswolf

sadly cant see him coming here, too many other options I would say.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And we havent got £1.5 million to spend!
That would be a crazy deal with our precarious finances and when we're trying to tighten our belts and build a team of hungry young players.
Let the Baggies chuck a few million away for a change.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is a hungry young player and I don't think money invested in him would be wasted in comparison with Cort, for instance.

E

Essex Wolf

sadly cant see him coming here, too many other options I would say.

Agreed and I feel the asking price will be beyond Wolves current policy anyway.

Not sure why the Albion are interested taking into account the number of forwards they already have.

S

Super Hans

Anyone fancy Ellington to Wolves at around £1million maybe?? Just a suggestion, I wouldn't mind, but realistically i'm sure he would cost a lot more than that...

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone fancy Ellington to Wolves at around £1million maybe?? Just a suggestion, I wouldn't mind, but realistically i'm sure he would cost a lot more than that...

If he's going the rumour mill suggests Wigan.

B

Black Suit

Ellington here would be a sensation in my opinion. If as first choice and treated as a saviour! Whatever it takes eh?

East Bay Ray

Reaction score
I presume it relates to your CEOing skills (or lack thereof)?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Black Suit

Agreed and I feel the asking price will be beyond Wolves current policy anyway.

Not sure why the Albion are interested taking into account the number of forwards they already have.

... and the number of goals they are scoring?

Back
Top Bottom