Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Beverley Knight and Goldie

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was plenty of Slade at the event. Went on Sunday and the first thing we heard when we arrived was Cummon Feel the Noize. Magnificently designed stadium, so light and airy, and loads of leg room. Made me realise how much Molineux needs a makeover!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
There was plenty of Slade at the event. Went on Sunday and the first thing we heard when we arrived was Cummon Feel the Noize. Magnificently designed stadium, so light and airy, and loads of leg room. Made me realise how much Molineux needs a makeover!
Agree I'm just glad it wasn't raining, mind u the sun was in my eyes all night

Wolves1976

Reaction score
I just want them to release Goldies trackie top. Understand it was bespoke (club shop has a similar one, but black sleeves), but surely they would have need permission to use logos.

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I just want them to release Goldies trackie top. Understand it was bespoke (club shop has a similar one, but black sleeves), but surely they would have need permission to use logos.
It's not a bespoke one, but not available either at the minute

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-09-07-38-49-828_com.alohamobile.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-09-07-38-49-828_com.alohamobile.browser.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 15

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kudos to you both for making Wolverhampton proud in the Commonwealth Games. Despite Birmingham trying to claim pretty much everything south of Ant and Dec it was great to see them both in their Wolves colours at the closing ceremony.
Thought this thread was announcing our new CM and CF for a minute ;)

Back
Top Bottom