Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ben Foster?

Milijas

Reaction score
Now I know it's a controversial one with the ex blues and Albion links..

But on a free? Would anyone take him?

Not the greatest back ups but on a free and more importantly being ENGLISH what are your thoughts?

I know we were linked with Sloninia who apparently Real Madrid are after now. I don't think we should be spending £10m on a second choice goalkeeper as we paid less for Sa and the money we do spend needs to be invested in more important positions: at least 1 CB, 2 CM, 1 Fwd at the very least!

I actually like some of his Vlogs where he interviews team mates and think he reaches alot of neutrals.

(I expect pelters for this)

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No. Because he’s **** now, nvm the history.
He was a reasonable to decent keeper, had a couple of seasons where was even better than that. But not now. So no.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A 39 year old has been as our back up keeper! As I have said in another thread, he blames the wind when he concedes a goal. :)

I have never known our fans boo one of our own, but this would happen I am sure!

No thanks under any circumstances.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off your nut mate he hates Wolves and we don’t like him either!!

What about Sergio Asenjo as a free agent?? 32 probably could get first team football elsewhere

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoever our back-up keeper is next year, they'll only ever be one ill-timed injury to Sa from being our main keeper week-in, week-out. Christ, can you imagine?

Foster was incredibly poor for Watford last season, and having him between the sticks would be a hand-engraved invitation to relegation certainty. The past doesn't come into it.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah. But I do think we will get a homegrown player in as second choice goalkeeper. Ruddy ticked a good box there. We have to hit a certain amount do we not?

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Would much rather see if we could tempt someone like Matt Ryan, the ex Brighton goalkeeper who’s currently at Real Sociedad. Remember our first season back up away to Brighton and him making a number of top saves to somehow ensure Brighton won. 30 years old, so would give good competition with Sa for the first team.

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would rather bring Andy Lonergan back. o_O

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Worst save percentage in the league at a tragic 58%. 4 years older than Ruddy. No thanks.

umrx28spnf291.jpg

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not the greatest back ups but on a free and more importantly being ENGLISH what are your thoughts?

I know we were linked with Sloninia who apparently Real Madrid are after now. I don't think we should be spending £10m on a second choice goalkeeper as we paid less for Sa and the money we do spend needs to be invested in more important positions: at least 1 CB, 2 CM, 1 Fwd at the very least!

I actually like some of his Vlogs where he interviews team mates and think he reaches alot of neutrals.

Sure that we had a thread on exactly this subject within the last fortnight. It was a fine exercise in different ways to say that you must be ****ing joking....

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would rather wipe my **** with my own hand then eat finger food than see us sign this ****.
And I'd rather let you tenderly feed me hors douvres with said hand than see that clown repeat his hilarious effort from last season but with a Wolves shirt on.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But who would be the pantomime villain then?

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd sooner fist **** my own ****, whilst wearing barbed-wire encrusted marigolds and then bathe the subsequent wounds in bleach!!!
Don’t forget to finish it off by rubbing in a bit of salt! :)

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd rather Paul Crichrton played in goal for us,Foster can GTF!

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s no better than Ruddy, more interested in YouTube than football, and an ex-Albion ****.

So no, basically.
We dont and more than likely won't get better than Ruddy.

The other points yes, wouldn't want him for the other reasons

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd rather see Frithy interviewing Andy Lonerghan on why he was deserving of a contract,rather than this clown be let anywhere near our first team.

I think our Ruben has humiliated him enough before he's allowed anywhere near the 16 he's selected to be competent. I don't want to see Mr GoPro anywhere near our first team!

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He could definitely do a job for us. We need to expand into new markets. Apparently we hardly sell any season tickets in Smethwick for example. Failing that maybe there are other jobs you can think of?

top fox wolf

Reaction score

NO NO NO .

Back
Top Bottom