Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bees predictions.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Started this early as I just noticed that after playing Liverpool today the Bees play again on Wednesday night v Utd. That gives them just 2 days rest before facing us on Saturday. Hopefully we can take advantage the longer rest period gives us and make amends for our horror show v them earlier in the season. I'll go 2-0 Wolves and I'd love Jimenez to score again and Silva to get a goal.

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
To be fair they've done well this season and despite their ridiculous antics at Molineux they still beat us pretty comfortably. I'd say only Liverpool and Man City have dominated us more. Hopefully we've learnt a bit from that game and can come up with a plan to show what we can do. Plus, I think maybe their bubble has burst to a degree as teams have started to figure them out.

I'm going for another 3-1 to us.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As others have said, we really owe this lot 1) for how bad we were last time and 2) for their annoying antics

So much going in our favour with their extra games and poor form, and our relative good form

But it'll never be that simple. 1-0 Podence

Lycaon

Reaction score
I’ll go for a late 0-1 win although it won’t be without a few typical scares, Jose Sa to the rescue and MOTM!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Draw wouldn’t be a disaster but there’s no reason we can’t go there and win. They’ve lost a lot of their early season momentum and they absolutely caught us cold at Molineux back at the start of the season. We’re much better now than we were then.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The matches postponed this season, due to Covid, has left the league all over the shop. Bees have already played 1 game more than us and Utd the same; why are they playing mid-week when both play again on the w/e? Same with Brighton and Chelsea (who have played 2 games more than us). Burnley have played 5 games less than City; if they'd played those games and won them (unlikely I know!) they'd be 10th! Crazy old season and I'm not sure whether fixture pile ups will have any bearing in the end?

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd take a 1-0. just to keep the pressure on those above us and widen the gap to those below us.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whichever team scores first will spend the rest of the game wasting time and employing as many of the dark arts as possible.

Having said that, 1-0 to Wolves. Kilman header to win it.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were in form when we played them last and would have been full of confidence. Definitely not in that form now and I predict they will get another beating of utd on Wednesday lowering there confidence even more. Where as Wolves are in form and will go into that game full of confidence and a full week of rest/training under the belts. I think our goals are going to keep coming and predict another 3-0 to the Gold

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were in form when we played them last and would have been full of confidence. Definitely not in that form now and I predict they will get another beating of utd on Wednesday lowering there confidence even more. Where as Wolves are in form and will go into that game full of confidence and a full week of rest/training under the belts. I think our goals are going to keep coming and predict another 3-0 to the Gold
Just reading David Moyes's comments about their loss today and him saying his players basically couldn't raise their game/knackered after their mid week fixture. This really will be a great time to play Bees after their trip to Liverpool and I expect a really tough game v Utd on Wednesday. What I've seen lately of Ivan Toney, who terrorised us at Molineux, is a player way off his game and hopefully won't have any impact on Saturday.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
They seemed to throw in the towel after L'pool second goal today. Agree with above comment about Toney. Not at the races. 1-2 and have feeling in me water, Adama may get on score sheet again.

D

Deleted member (smith)

First a question….are we sure Marcal won’t be marking Toney?

if not 0-1 to wolves

if so 1-0 to Brent Ford

tight game one goal only

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really really want to get revenge over them. The defeat to them was the joint worst performance of the season. They turned up at Molineux and deservedly turned us over. I would love to do the same

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I would rather they win one nil.Confidence will be higher but not as high as ours.We need the sides above us losing not winning.

JJ59

Reaction score
I haven't seen Brentford since they won at Molineux, they would have been Olympic gold medal winners in the dark art of time wasting. Reminded me of a visit by Cardiff in our promotion season. I recall the Brentford manager throwing the ball behind him to delay a Wolves throw, absolutely disgraceful. Anyone tell me do they still waste time?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would rather they win one nil.Confidence will be higher but not as high as ours.We need the sides above us losing not winning.
Absolutely this. We want Bees to win 1-0 v Utd and get run all around the park! Come to us knackered on Saturday and we play a possession game going from side to side and run them ragged and let Traore have some fun with them.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't seen Brentford since they won at Molineux, they would have been Olympic gold medal winners in the dark art of time wasting. Reminded me of a visit by Cardiff in our promotion season. I recall the Brentford manager throwing the ball behind him to delay a Wolves throw, absolutely disgraceful. Anyone tell me do they still waste time?
I've watched a bit of them lately and we caught them at home when they still had the new Premiership bounce and we hadn't got our act together. Things have changed completely since then. We don't let goals in and they don't score so many. Toney, their big threat early in the season is off form and they have lost 4 of their last 5, possibly 5 out of 6 if Utd turn them over on Wednesday, though I hope they don't. As for time wasting they're not often in the lead nowadays so need to keep the ball in play!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0: Trincao, Kilman, Raúl

Hope we wear the all gold kit

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They gave us a good seeing to earlier in the season so hopefully we've learned from that, but our seasons seem to have taken very different paths since then. Brentford playing the day after us, and also playing Man Utd on Wednesday, will hopefully help us in the legs department.

Head says 2-1 Brentford but heart says why not, let's keep the run going, 0-2 Wolves.

bigbadwolftoo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree we need to get revenge on this lot. A win by any means will do. Hopefully Jose will have a stack of gloves to try on after we get the lead. Need to give these cheating *******s a taste of their own medicine.

Back
Top Bottom