Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Barry Douglas

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give Thelwell credit I suppose.. :D he looks a snip

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he was outstanding. Surely must be due an international cap?

D

Deleted member 4456

Surely he can look forward to a senior Scotland cap soon?

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely he can look forward to a senior Scotland cap soon?
Funny how we see things differently ... dont think he had a great game today. In fact, I thought he was our weakest player.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny how we see things differently ... dont think he had a great game today. In fact, I thought he was our weakest player.

Sorry Darvo I have watched the game twice now and he[Douglas] had a really good game. :)

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Get in Swans

Sorry wrong thread - congrats Barry and Mrs

Still - GET IN SWANS!

U

USAWolf2

We miss his ability from set pieces when he's absent. Whilst he doesn't have the pace of Vinagre he is currently a better defender although occasionally struggles with pace.

W

WasStefan

Didn't wanna start a new thread, but Douglas has just announced that his wife is expecting a baby! Congratulations Barry!
Saw them at City game coming out the ground. His missus is proper (i hope it was his missus anyway)

Y

Yout85

No need to stir it! Anyway surely all the players' wives must have restraining orders on you by now? :D

I heard from a very reliable source that all of our signings now stipulate in their contracts that automatic restraining orders are put in place against Stefan the moment they enter the country. It also automatically applies for any future wives/girlfriends they may have.

W

WasStefan

I heard from a very reliable source that all of our signings now stipulate in their contracts that automatic restraining orders are put in place against Stefan the moment they enter the country. It also automatically applies for any future wives/girlfriends they may have.
And 'bits on the side'*

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I was following Cavs missus on Snapchat way before he signed for Wolves... she told me 3 weeks before he signed that he would sign. No one believed me. Hahaha

Love it haha! It's about 3 weeks until the next window opens tbf, any chance you could follow Messi's missus?! :D

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I swear she was brunette
Recent photo. Poor girl will catch a cold.

7_A7_ED0_BA_02_D5_4_DA2_8932_C6_A6_D9_A372_CA.jpg

D

Deleted member 4152

Villa have the same thing with John Terry

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty girl, but looks like she could do with a square meal.

D

Deleted member 3573J

Lets try and guess the baby's name. I'm going to go for Raymond.

D

Deleted member 6526

Do we know the sex yet? If its a girl named Stephanie questions will be asked.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Class left peg he really is an asset was frustrating to watch him against Sunderland though but wasn’t the whole game. Great signing like every single one of them Nuno made. Have we made a bad signing apart from Ayeh? Who’s been injury savaged. Rumours report Nuno wants a Right wing back, Striker and maybe a midfielder. Expect a few too be offloaded

Back
Top Bottom