Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Atmosphere on Sunday

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I haven't got a ticket for Sunday but I'm coming down to be outside Molineux to welcome Nuno. I think there will be quite a crowd outside. Devastated he won't get a proper send off.
Great idea. What time do we expect the coach to arrive

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got no ticket but gonna have to try to get down to the ground on Sunday now

Bloody gutted

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my lifetime Nuno is the first manager that I wish I could be at the ground to thank him for his services.

depending on circumstances it would be great to invite him to the last pre-season friendly or a home game later in the season. I still remember Kenny Hibbit’s return with Bristol Rovers and the welcome from the South Bank, can you imagine a full Molineux and Nuno had a dream as a song of thanks.

4evawolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone who boo's this squad/team/manager needs to hang their heads in shame, and really question WHY did they attend the game and was it an agenda to be carried out.
This should be the delayed appreciation of WHAT Nuno/Fosun have given us over the last 15 months as we were unable do it due to COVID.
Yes we have not had a great season compared to the previous 2 in the Premier League, but lets not start becoming Premier league snobs and expect another 7th place.
Circumstances have prevented such foray in the league, and yet we are still 12th - my God some teams would love to be 'Just sitting mid table' and not worrying about relegation with a few games to go.

Cheers the lads on... Sing for those that cannot attend the game, but more so for all those Wolves fans that have passed away in the last 15 months - because we've all had it tough and they have played on..

I will be watching at home with my shirt on (sad i know) but also proud that we have the chance to watch them again in the Premier League next year.

Rant over!
Well said

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know how long before kick off coaches arrive?

Wolferoo

Groupie
Reaction score
Wasn't one of the lucky ones to get a ticket. The match is an irrelevance - but make sure you who are lucky enough to be there give Nuno the send of he deserves. Sing your hearts out from the start to finish. The man is not only a club Legend but shown he is a City Legend with all he has done for the people of Wolverhampton.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would like to travel down to send Nuno off, can someone advise on when I’d be best getting down there for the coach arrival at a guess?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know how long before kick off coaches arrive?
Are the team still staying at the Novotel before the game? The coach usually leaves there 1.5 hrs before ko. For those able to do so staying at the hotel the night before means you will get to see the team, Nuno et al during the morning/lunch period before they set off.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I suspect there maybe changes on sunday, i have a feeling thousands are going to turn up & the coach wont b able to get through, someone else said they leave hotel bout 1.5hrs b4 match so who knows, i just know its going to be emotional

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please.....anybody who’s going, please post videos......especially outside Molineux.

When we got promoted, I LOVED all the videos you posted, in the tunnel singing, etc.

Don‘t underestimate how much they’re appreciated.
Thx.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m one of the muppets going, only cost me £33 though after using my old ticket cash. I can’t wait to be back inside Molineux to give the lads a big cheer win, lose our draw. Been a rough 15 months for everyone, our players included.
Same here. Mine was about £30
Can’t wait to tell Nuno what I think of him and this season and the last few

he will get a rousing reception , hopefully we will sing the Nuno had a dream song over and over and give him the respect he deserves. I’m 51 and best manager in my memory and we are mid table ffs not 17th fighting relegation. We are established and in a good positon

gutted he is going - can’t think of one single reason why anyone would boo at any point on Sunday

just wish I could shake his hand and give him a hug. Top bloke.

Back
Top Bottom