Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Are we tin pot?

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The scarves issue worries me most ....
An essential item of apparel with the current temperatures out there! Just imagine someone walking up to you and saying "Stan Cullis man are you?" and having to admit your seat is really in the Billy Wright but they sent you the wrong scarf?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are not Tin pot

Just a shame that a few areas like the stadium and a few more players could push up possibly to a top 7 team .

But we are owned by Fosun who are overseen by the government in China like all other major businesses in China. Do your own research but that's the area of concern for me to move us forward .

Clubs that stand still and don't constantly invest in all areas of the club don't really move upwards . Look at Leicester will they progress or get better this season from the ageing squad they have and no signings so won't do anything better than last season . Not rocket science but my opinion .
Fosun are not overseen by the government of China any more than than any company in the States, Ireland, Mongolia, Uruguay etc.
There’s rules for big and small companies and corporations ( and even private citizens), with what they can move out of their countries.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we tin pot? You have to ask?
First…define tin pot as it pertains to football.

Anyway, we are 10th. in the best, fastest, most talented football league club in the world and many of our squad are internationals.
Our budget is a fraction of the top 6 clubs yet here we are…….within spitting distance of them. Wolves, Jeff, Bruno do MORE with far less……..ALL RIGHT!

read that again, my friends….….Wolves do more with less budget.

NOT TOO BLEED’N SHABBY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH……not too shabby at all.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
£27 is not a lot of money these days. I spent more than that in Tesco's tonight!
Ha. I've joined the "yellow sticker" brigade. Enjoy the melee when staff unload the latest round of discounted grub. Always just on edge of violence & that's just the old ladies. Seriously, this cost of living crisis aint no fun. Oops. Went off-topic. We are not tin pot and anyone who says so will have to answer to the old ladies of Rhyl.....

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Suppose we just need to keep the scarves away from Nunes so we don't scare him off.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes going by BBC WM, if your local radio station don't cover you then that must mean Wolves are 'tinpot'.

Only on dab today and no other games on.

Come on Veeela now they aint tinpot :)

Back
Top Bottom