Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Another Scumbag Footballer

Lycaon

Reaction score
Haven’t seen the video myself and nor do I wish to, but hopefully he’ll be prosecuted for animal cruelty at the very least based on WHU fans reaction by all accounts.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s ok it’s just an “isolated incident”

What a ****!!!!

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven’t seen the video myself and nor do I wish to, but hopefully he’ll be prosecuted for animal cruelty at the very least based on WHU fans reaction by all accounts.
It’s not nice. And it was his brother who posted it on Snapchat with laughing emojis, which just makes the mind boggle.

Really ****ed me off that has tonight. Will ****ing cheer when someone goes two footed, studs up through his knees.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgusting behaviour. He deserves a ****ing good kicking and slapping too. Hope he’s prosecuted for cruelty.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they paid a lot of money toeards treatment for the Hartlepool manager"s wife who I believe has incurable cancer.

Also, as an aside, subsidised Hartlepool fans' coaches to Palace for the cup match.

Apologies if wrong.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think west ham will wait a few weeks for the episode to die down and then play him.
A big donation to an animal cause and more contrition and that will be it. They hope the whole thing will blow over.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After reading the comments I was expecting it to be far worse than what the video showed. Of course West Ham isn't going to get rid of a multi-million-pound asset for that.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How bad for West Ham to sack him? I'll have to think about that. I'm not sure.

It wasn’t that, it was you saying “ I was expecting it to be far worse than what the video showed.”

For me personally, watching some ****er having fun inflicting pain and terrorising a defenceless small animal makes him no more than an animal. Watching that, I’d happily kick and slap that sick ******* until he ran for cover myself.

DJLWolf

Reaction score
Saw it last night. Atrocious behaviour.Animal cruelty is nearly the worst of the worst. His brother laughing away too, tells you all you need to know.

Having popped onto the hammers boards, their fans are up in arms and the vast majority want him out of the club.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wasn’t that, it was you saying “ I was expecting it to be far worse than what the video showed.”
I meant that in relation to people elsewhere online saying he should be sacked. I don't think breaking his legs as one post suggested is proportionate either. I don't see West Ham sacking him for it, unless they do what Chelsea did with Mutu and sue him for the value of his contract. But I doubt that will happen either.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that was his wife he was kicking on the floor and slapping in the face then he would have got sacked by West Ham.

Back
Top Bottom