Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Andy Goram

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is terribly sad to hear that former Rangers and Scotland goalkeeper Andy Goram has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and has been told he only has six months left to live.

Andy is only 58 years old, and all anyone can do is hope that he is as pain free and comfortable as possible.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
It is terribly sad to hear that former Rangers and Scotland goalkeeper Andy Goram has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and has been told he only has six months left to live.

Andy is only 58 years old, and all anyone can do is hope that he is as pain free and comfortable as possible.
Read this earlier this morning. Such a brutal story. Sounds like he should have got help earlier from his GP but I don't think it would made much of a difference. I imagine he may have had some earlier symptoms that he didn't think as serious but by the time he did force the issue it was too late. Terrible terrible story, all we can do is wish him the best and hope his story might help other people seek and push for help as early as possible.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sad News. One of the main myth busters of the Scottish Goalies are crap. Quality Keeper and Quality man from what I saw of him on various pundit appearances. Hope he has as pain free journey as possible.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tragic news for someone so young
Thoughts and prayers for him and to all his family and friends at this sad time

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Edited.

Many many apologies misread the thread.

Last edited:

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Just seen this, very sad same age as me too, can’t imagine being told you only have 4-6 weeks to live. Let’s hope he proves them all wrong.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Regretfully I misunderstood this thread and posted a misappropriate comment.
Apologies to Andy Goram and family.
We all do it from time to time mate. Don't fret.

Back
Top Bottom