Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Andre Silva Anyone?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Won’t happen this season, if we get promoted then maybe there’s a very slim chance.

Would be a phenomenal signing, bigger than Neves or Jota imo.

D

Deleted member 5962

This would be on a totally different level to any of our previous signings, so I would be highly dubious about the likelihood of him actually coming here, but I will never say that it a definitive no. He will have far, far bigger and better teams than us after him.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This would be on a totally different level to any of our previous signings, so I would be highly dubious about the likelihood of him actually coming here, but I will never say that it a definitive no. He will have far, far bigger and better teams than us after him.

Theres no one bigger

S

Shifnal Wolf

We can only dream of this type of signing, should we get promoted that is.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s available on loan till the summer meaning we could agree to pay a large fee for him at the end of it, his best football has been whilst playing under Nuno. Mendes is his agent, he’s young and we could make a profit on him after a successful season in the premier league if we needed to. He does tick all the boxes for Fosun.

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He’s being loaned because Gattuso is disappointed with his attitude and application. So question marks over his suitability.

D

Deleted member 5635

If only... maybe depending on circumstances if we get promoted but not while in the championship.

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s being loaned because Gattuso is disappointed with his attitude and application. So question marks over his suitability.

Meh, I wouldn't trust his opinion. He's a nutter and has a terrible record as a manager. He was manager of Pisa last season and although they had their off the field problems he got them relegated from the second tier despite having one of the best defensive records in the league. No idea how the hell he is at AC Milan now even despite his legendary status there as a player.

binners

Reaction score
I would agree BS. Bad man management skill don't work well with youngsters. Something Nuno is so good at.

D

Deleted member 5242

Can't see Andre Silva going anywhere. Sport Bible and a couple of twitter bloggers not going to convince me otherwise.

He's had a poor start domestically but you don't cast off a £35m signing after 8 league games unless you want to end up liquidated.

If he is shunted out by that little nutjob he will end up at another top European club

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Nuno wants him, we must have a chance of getting him.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be a very good signing. Loan deal to the end of the season and permanent with promotion please. I suspect that he will be out of our reach though.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see Andre Silva going anywhere. Sport Bible and a couple of twitter bloggers not going to convince me otherwise.

He's had a poor start domestically but you don't cast off a £35m signing after 8 league games unless you want to end up liquidated.

If he is shunted out by that little nutjob he will end up at another top European club

Yes probably but I can definitely see him leaving Milan in January either way, they are a mess.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't Gattuso the Italian version of Roy Keane?
Constantly moaning that nobody has his attitude and determination
Constantly talking about everything being better in the old days
Being an average manager but still blaming everyone and everything but himself

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be a very good signing. Loan deal to the end of the season and permanent with promotion please. I suspect that he will be out of our reach though.
Me too but who knows under the current regime.

gewolf

Reaction score
I honestly believe that only those players wanted by our top six, Real and Barca and the real top European Champions League clubs are out of our reach now.
Nuno and Jorge, with Fosun's money, can surely get us almost anyone?

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
would be perfect for player club and jorge

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't Milan spend £30+mill on him into he summer? Touted as the next big Portuguese talent.
Done sod all at Milan so far, they have been dreadful this season with all the money they've spent though. The lad obviously has talent just hasn't settled in Milan yet.
Don't think we will be getting him in on loan just yet though, bit above where we are at the moment.

Reaction score
It’s an interesting one, because you can clearly pitch to a potential signing that they can have 6 months to settle in and then hit the ground running for the Prem, rather than moving in the summer and having to settle quickly. Being pragmatic. It might allow us to turn the heads of players like this.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I wonder if this is gonna be a "We'll never sign Talisca" rumour, or a "We'll never sign Ruben Neves" rumour!?

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we get Donnarumma and Bonucci as well then if they got to sell :D

Chiggy83

Groupie
Reaction score
Would be fantastic if we could. A loan with view to permanent in the summer. His stats in the europa league are very good 6 in 6 but his league return has been none existant so far.
He’s a Mendes client so you never know.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
This is is another one where I'd fall off my seat if it happend.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think all things considered this could very well be possible, then i just might start to believe we are going up. ;)

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please Uncle Jorge bring him to Wolvo!
You know it's the right thing to do!!!

OJtonner90

Reaction score
Would be an amazing signing but may have to wait till next summer - having premier league status will make us an attractive option for so many exciting players

Back
Top Bottom