Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Amazing

Neves wolf

Reaction score
It's amazing really when you think about it. If you include selling adobe we have only spent about 3 million improving the squad but with fantastic signings. I know we have spent 40 odd million in getting boly and jota and bonatini but I'm not counting them as they were already at the club.

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
But you have to include them as we didn't own them.

That was the beauty of our strategy. Use mixture of buy and loans and agree fees for those who might shine and become expensive with an option to buy. Ones we don't want, such as Alfred, don't take up the option. Buy at agreed fees which are invariably lower than if agreed once promoted.

Make quality additions (which we have) and a few more to come in.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Hey Neves Wolf, I didn't realise you could change your user name? Unless you are a clairvoyant or Wavid Smith?
Good work.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That ay smithy is it,crafty ********** if it is ? :eek:

How come the swear filter has stepped in when I said Bar-steward.

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's amazing really when you think about it. If you include selling adobe we have only spent about 3 million improving the squad but with fantastic signings. I know we have spent 40 odd million in getting boly and jota and bonatini but I'm not counting them as they were already at the club.
Ah but everyone that hates Wolves will be counting them!

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How come the swear filter has stepped in when I said Bar-#$%!&@$.

Because the mods don't like bar staff of any kind?

I got my knuckles rapped for swear filter evasion a few years back for using the expression, which has puzzled and amused me to this day.

Back
Top Bottom