Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aleksander Buksa

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A left footed forward from Poland.

Mr. Adam Buksa [Aleksander's father] had many inquiries from agents not only from the Polish market. However, he chose Pini Zahavi, and not to establish cooperation with one of the largest agents on the global market, to extend the contract with the club, but to complete the transfer - explained in an interview with "Gazeta Wyborcza" Jerzy Kopiec, Zahavi's associate, one from the best agents in the world, which cooperates, among others with Robert Lewandowski, but recently also with Aleksander Buksa.

Wisła Kraków misled the fans
The mound explained this because there has been a lot of turmoil around Buksa recently. It began with the publication on the meczyki.pl website, where on Tuesday there was information that Buksa did not extend the contract with Wisła until mid-2023, which the Vistula itself boasted in August.

Wisła quickly responded to this information. On Tuesday evening, she issued a message, a bit absurd, because we read in it that "the agreement with Aleksander Buksa and his father Adam is valid until June 2023. All details have been agreed and both parties have agreed to inform publicly about the arrangements in August 2020. for the agreed period will be signed by Aleksander Buksa for formal reasons in January 2021, when the player reaches the age of majority ".

Aleksander Buksa can go to the Premier League
After this statement, an avalanche of critical comments fell on the Vistula. Moreover, it is not a foregone conclusion that Buksa will extend this contract in January. At least that's what meczyki.pl and WP SportoweFakty say, where we read that at the moment Buksie is closest to England, and specifically to Wolverhampton, i.e. the ninth Premier League team. "Of course, many more clubs are interested in the talented Wisła, but Wilki is now one of the more serious options, which is also influenced by the person of Zahavi, who, together with Jorge Mendes, another manager of the market, has great influence there" - we read on the website .

"
Buksa is a pupil of Wisła. In 2019, he was included in the staff of the first team. He has played 31 games in the league so far, scoring four goals. All in the previous season, when he also became the youngest goalscorer in the club's history. In August last year, when he scored against Jagiellonia (2: 3), he was 16 years and 220 days old. He has made six league appearances this season, but has only been in the starting line-up once. In total, he spent only 113 minutes on the pitch

scrufftyguy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be a certain good buy, all the big clubs are sniffing around him, from Barca to inter.

Some random video of him so every can see the hype

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Apologies if already discussed, but I’ve just noticed this lad named Buska been linked with us.

I know nothing of him, for those that might, is he any good?

He’s started following Wolves on Instagram which seems random, and has apparently rejected a new contract at his current club.

Instagram: @booxik

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I looked at him on youtube and he looks strong and skillful. However, he has the pace of fabio.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Free option rather than 18m for Jose?

How do they compare?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he's started following the clubs Instagram account then looks like he could be coming. Isnt it harder to sign younger players now though?

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he's started following the clubs Instagram account then looks like he could be coming. Isnt it harder to sign younger players now though?
I was just thinking that, especially with the Brexit ruling. Maybe we won't even register him and he'll go straight to GC

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was just thinking that, especially with the Brexit ruling. Maybe we won't even register him and he'll go straight to GC

I suppose that is possible but he is still very young. Would have thought the club would ideally want him here for a while to start with.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeah it seems there’s possibly something in it. Hopefully with the Brexit circumstances it just means more paperwork rather than doors closing on opportunities.

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A 17 year old ‘wonderkid’ foreign striker I’ve never heard of. What could possibly go wrong?

Reaction score
For what it’s worth, it’s been pointed out he now follows Wolves (and Traore) on Instagram, and doesn’t seem to follow any other random football pages. Talk online of a £200k tribunal type fee with him being out of contract.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Another favour to mendes...

Wait a minute!!

Sussex_Wolf

Reaction score
How much do we read into the fact he is following the club and Traore on Instagram? What other reason would he have to follow both pages other than potentially signing for us in the summer?

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would we be able to get a work permit for him under the new rules? Or is the type of signing we would have to loan out immediately until they qualified?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would we be able to get a work permit for him under the new rules? Or is the type of signing we would have to loan out immediately until they qualified?
He could be one of the 3 U23s we’re allowed to sign. He’s in the first team squad and has played for a upper mid table team in the Polish 1st Division. He has made appearances in all Polish age group teams up to U19.

It will be easier for one of the European Teams who are reportedly sniffing around him to sign him.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He could be one of the 3 U23s we’re allowed to sign. He’s in the first team squad and has played for a upper mid table team in the Polish 1st Division. He has made appearances in all Polish age group teams up to U19.

We're allowed to sign 6 18-21 year olds a year aren't we?

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have become allergic to the term "wonderkid".

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cool and all, but also we really do not need to be spending money on another "wonderkid" especially one who plays the same potition as a player we just bought for £35 million.

Ernie the Wolf

Reaction score
Cool and all, but also we really do not need to be spending money on another "wonderkid" especially one who plays the same potition as a player we just bought for £35 million.
About £200k compensation is not a lot of money. We have no other options behind Silva, unless you count Mir or Campanda, both of which I doubt will come back to play for Wolves. I think it is a great insurance policy.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£200k is not beyond the u23's buying him. As has been said we seem to have very few proper strikers in the club. Having an 18yo banging away the goals for the u23s and if needed being called upon in a confident mood, can only be of benefit. I do appreciate he won't necessarily bang the goals in...... but its only £200k

Back
Top Bottom