Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

AFTV - Did Troopz make Arsenal relevant

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s easy to mock, however you can’t discount the power of social media nowadays. There’s a whole generation out there who will associate him to Arsenal.

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
He’s easy to mock, however you can’t discount the power of social media nowadays. There’s a whole generation out there who will associate him to Arsenal.

Yeah defo, social media is exactly where the next generation of fans will come from. There'll always be "legacy fans", and people who support because of their Dad's. But social media has an absolutely huge influence these days

I'm in my 40s and always used to scoff at some YouTube famous "celebrity" or TikTok influencer, but that's the exact kind of thing I watch these days. Regular TV is done, Sky TV are up gainst it.

Streaming platforms and social media is all everyone will be watching 20 years from now.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
We all know that my hosting of the lock down post match chats upped the profile of wolves worldwide a whole new generation...

Before you ask we did some vids ;)

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all know that my hosting of the lock down post match chats upped the profile of wolves worldwide a whole new generation...

Before you ask we did some vids ;)
But did you expect the club to build you a statue outside the ground!

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeah defo, social media is exactly where the next generation of fans will come from. There'll always be "legacy fans", and people who support because of their Dad's. But social media has an absolutely huge influence these days

I'm in my 40s and always used to scoff at some YouTube famous "celebrity" or TikTok influencer, but that's the exact kind of thing I watch these days. Regular TV is done, Sky TV are up gainst it.

Streaming platforms and social media is all everyone will be watching 20 years from now.
Have to admit I’m genuinely baffled by this, can you guide me to a ‘TikTok influencer’ or YouTube celebrity that you watch, given that I have never been anywhere near TikTok and up to now have had no reason to believe that I have missed out on anything?

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this a generation thing??
Who the **** is he ? What has he done to be famous ?
Sorry but not a scooby do who he is or suppose to be.

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
Have to admit I’m genuinely baffled by this, can you guide me to a ‘TikTok influencer’ or YouTube celebrity that you watch, given that I have never been anywhere near TikTok and up to now have had no reason to believe that I have missed out on anything?

It's a personal thing, not in the sense that I don't want to recommend anyone in particular, just that who or what I like probably won't be what you like.

If you like cars, follow people who make car content, if you like comedy, follow comedy videos. If you like to travel, then follow that kind of thing. Podcasts, follow all your favourite podcasters. There's some great football podcasts. There's literally so much content online now, you can tailor it to exactly what you like.

The only way I can explain it, it's like only listening to Absolute 90s because thats the music you like. If you don't try and learn something new, you'll still be listening to the same songs on Absolute 90s in 20 years time.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's a personal thing, not in the sense that I don't want to recommend anyone in particular, just that who or what I like probably won't be what you like.

If you like cars, follow people who make car content, if you like comedy, follow comedy videos. If you like to travel, then follow that kind of thing. Podcasts, follow all your favourite podcasters. There's some great football podcasts. There's literally so much content online now, you can tailor it to exactly what you like.

The only way I can explain it, it's like only listening to Absolute 90s because thats the music you like. If you don't try and learn something new, you'll still be listening to the same songs on Absolute 90s in 20 years time.
I appreciate the time you took to reply but I think it’s wasted on me to be honest, the whole notion of something called an ‘influencer’ is beyond me. I understand that I can watch stuff online that suits my interests but I follow my own nose by and large.

Although I will say that Spotify has been a revelation to me since I got it a couple of years ago, I listen to something I like and then it goes on playing stuff it thinks I will also like and it is almost always correct and I’ve heard so much stuff I never would have done otherwise but I’m not sure that’s exactly what you’re getting at here

T

TheConcourse

It’s disgusting to say, but he’s probably right. Not for fans here, but for fans overseas who love passionate and idiotic views, he probably has influenced hundreds of new Arsenal fans.

I think that’s probably been chopped at a time to say “I made Arsenal relevant”, which obviously isn’t the case generally speaking.

But yeah, people with an audience are powerful now. And this blud has an audience.

Aubama who?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Truthfully, I’d have never cared or would hear about this bloke if a thread hadn’t been started..
Well, hopefully we can start threads about all other clubs fans……after all, we don’t want to miss out on this exciting non event.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Love Absolute 90s, luckily the kids make sure I listen to new music too.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
You mean they haven't?

Maybe it'll be a stand or even the stadium renaming...
You've already got a library, what more do you want?
Though it is in Oxford...

Back
Top Bottom