Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Advice for tomorrow please

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the Chiltern Line. Comfier seats. Charger at every seat. Takes about 20 minutes or so longer, but usually less full, and near on half the price of Avanti. It’s not like the cattle truck from Euston to New St for about £3.50 return.
I've used Chiltern a lot in the past. It's either bloody good or bloody awful.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've used Chiltern a lot in the past. It's either bloody good or bloody awful.
Never really had many major issues on there. If anything I’d say it’s quite easily the most reliable bit of the network that I regularly travel on. It’s rare I choose to go through Euston these days.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never really had many major issues on there. If anything I’d say it’s quite easily the most reliable bit of the network that I regularly travel on. It’s rare I choose to go through Euston these days.
Used to be excellent. Sadly the absolutely bloody dire Arriva corporate management have taken more control.

Wolves1976

Reaction score
Wouldn't go anywhere on the bus in this heat, I would check rail there could be the odd train running. Bus is the last last last resort.
Zero trains running today.

As everyone has said, catch the metro rather than the bus. Make sure you take a bottle of water with you, the metro will be packed and warm, with a bottle of cold water being a god send.

Back
Top Bottom