Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A huge Thank You to Fosun, Wolves, Shi, Nuno, players and every employee

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I appreciate and am grateful to everyone who works, helps, organizes, trains, cleans, cooks, who do a million daily, big and small unseen things to make the Wolves club run smoothly.
In this year, with so much death around and potentially close at hand, every day they go into to Molineux and Compton and keep the ship going.
The balls are inflated, the floors cleaned, the medical and training staff are always reading better ways to improve, toilets are cleaned, doors sanitized etc.
The mental toll and stress and risk on them and their families, makes their work all the more incredible.
They miss your families and friends but they’re there for Wolves.
And then, on game day, Nuno and the team show up to win. Yes, sometimes they lose but they’re NEVER indifferent to a loss.

Thank you all and as best you can, have a safe and relaxed Xmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was prompted to post this thread after reading through some threads and posts today that I thought were harsh, sad, ungrateful and, well, very unfair and uncalled for. I did say some, not all.
In my 60s, I had given up hope that Wolves would ever see the PL again but the last several years have been fantastic for me as a fan.

So, we lost today in the PL......big deal......so what? I’ll get over it , why?
Because we’re back and I am beyond grateful.

Wouldn't have it any other way

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Very well said @VancouverWolf been a tough and difficult year for many, and the players and staff at Wolves will be no different. Hope all connected to the club can get some comfort this Christmas.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very well said @VancouverWolf been a tough and difficult year for many, and the players and staff at Wolves will be no different. Hope all connected to the club can get some comfort this Christmas.

Christmas cringe-fest more like it.

Every time I read these types of posts and the ones that go on about the sky falling after every defeat, a part of me dies

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hear hear. I hope everyone connected to WWFC has a great Xmas.

And as much as we all have a bicker now and again on here I hope all of you guys are safe and well and are able to have the best Xmas possible in these times.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the subject of Fosun they put out a tweet the other day that the Chelsea game was our last game before Christmas (nice of them to know the fixtures). Seems like this message got passed on to Nuno and the players! Ha.

Back
Top Bottom