Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

4 years ago today.....

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that Ruben was on a sky programme with Jimmy Bullard, and was asked to reproduce that goal, and he did!!

Or did I dream that bit.
He did. First time was it or second?
Bullard couldn’t get close.

WilkyWolf

Reaction score
Was visiting from Australia and had the privilege of being there - will remember it forever. Was my missus' first time in the UK and she came along for a chicken tikka and chips at the Stile for dinner and a Ruben Neves stunner for dessert - surprised she ever wanted to come home to Oz!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only other goal I'd mention in the same breath that I've seen live was Mark Kennedy's at Stockport in 2002.

The technique was just ridiculous.
Yes - I was there ... a mighty fine strike too.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Benny's face was unreal as he turned away holding his hands to his mouth in what he had just seen..
If i'm not mistaken even the keeper sat on the floor smiling knowing he's just been beaten by an absolute world class strike.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievable strike , made the hairs on my back stand up and almost made me cry , watching one of our own stun the football world helped announce we were definitely on our way back ,, 11th of April should be an official bank holiday

There is a St. David's day, and a St. Andrew's day, so why not a St. Rubens day... :)

Reaction score
I was there & kind of missed it, talking to my friends son he said "no he hasn't just tried that" as I turned back to watch the ball drop into the net!! Thankfully he got it on his phone & showed it to me after!! Lol

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

The only other goal I'd mention in the same breath that I've seen live was Mark Kennedy's at Stockport in 2002.

The technique was just ridiculous.
I was at that game. Was a great goal but not as good as Neves in my opinion.
Check out the few wolves fans jumping up and down (in the Stockport end) as Kennedy scores.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
Hi Alex, hope you are well? It's 5 years since we first met in San Antonio and on Ruben Neves's day 4 years ago I was watching the match in a bar in New York. We'd just come down from the Empire State Building before the game and tbh I was so thrilled I could have run all the way up to the top! Happy, happy days!

Hey Chris, I’m doing well trying to work off the fluff from the past two years of binge drinking and inactivity!

I know New York was great but you were missed those wonderful Championship nights!

Hope you and yours are well, a USA Wolf tour of Wolvo has to happen later this year or I’ll lose my god damn mind! I even went to a MLS match just to feel something again!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Old sparky could hit a ball, no denying that. That hard, flat, low drive at Cardiff in the play off final, wonderful strike.

Great player for Wolves.
Yes, I miss real wingers! That play off one more like Ruben's strike at Sheffield Wednesday, controlled power.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get to Molineux as much these days. But I was there that night, right in line with Ruben in The South Bank.

Back
Top Bottom