Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

24 Gibraltar Wolves : Gibraltar (Official & Independent)

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS
GIBRALTAR SUPPORTERS CLUB
GIBRALTAR
FOUNDED 2011
CLUB MEMBERS : 20
Gibraltar Wolves
TWITTER : GibWolves
TWITTER FOLLOWERS : 50
FACEBOOK : No
FANZINE : No
UPDATED : March 2024

Club Focus

64 GIBRALTAR WOLVES WORLDWIDE WOLVES OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB BRANCH

Intro
Gibraltar Wolves Supporters Club were founded by Joey based on the Rock of Gibraltar in 2011.
The club aims to pick up its membership now WolvesTV are streaming LIVE matches for Overseas fans.
In 2018, Gibraltar Wolves became an Official Branch of Worldwide Wolves registered by Chairman William Danino.
Not to undermine Joey's initial work starting Gibraltar Wolves, both the Independent and Official clubs are credited together.
In the meantime, Joey and William will be contacted to determine if they are working together taking into account the size of Gibr.

Branch
W
orldWideWolves Branch : 064 Gibraltar Wolves
Season 2018/2019 : Berlin Wolves became an Official Branch of Worldwide Wolves.
Manager Alan Perrins welcomed Chairman William Danino from the Rock of Gibraltar, allocating Branch No. 064.

Appeal

28.09.2017 : Joey says - There are around 35 Wolves supporters in Gibraltar - this is a rough guesstimate. Our membership is small, in fact tiny, well just 3 of us so far!
This was my attempt to get something going but after trying for a while, and as we are such a small place, it’s been difficult to attract the others. Perhaps now with the
ability to watch games online we might be able to do a little more! If you support Wolves, are in Gibraltar or close by, why not let me know your link to this fantastic Club!

02.04.2019 : William Danino - Gibraltar Wolves on
another magical night over Man Utd at the fortress
02-04-2019-Gibraltar-Wolves.jpg

Pub
Clubhouse : When there's enough fans a Pub in Gibraltar (watch this space).

History
Gibraltar Wolves First Blog : 12th April 2011
Gibraltar Wolves website : Constructed in 2011
GibWolves Twitter : Joined April 2011 - Followers 52

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - Welcome to the Gibraltar Wolves Supporters Blog
Welcome to the Gibraltar Wolves Supporters Blog.. well I say the Gibraltar Wolves Supporters Blog but what I actually mean is my Gibraltar Wolves Supporters Blog
which I hope will become, sooner rather than later, THE Gibraltar Wolves Supporters Blog!
Having supported Wolves from a young age, (pushed into it by a cousin whose bedroom was black and gold), and realising that there are a number of
Wolves supporters in Gibraltar, I have taken it upon myself to start this blog in the hope of getting those individual supporters together.
If you are a Wolves fan based in Gibraltar or nearby Spain please let me know and sign on up to this blog! Thanks, Joe.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - It's official!
We have now been recognised by WWFC as the Gibraltar Supporters Club with a link from their site to our Blog!
This can be seen on their Supporters page. If you do support Wolves why not join us now.

Membership
Gibraltar Wolves Supporters Clubs : Wolves Supporters in Gibraltar
Prospective Gibraltar or nearby Spain based members please make contact.
For Gibraltar Wolves Official - William : Gibraltar Wolves Independent - Joey, thank you.

Website / Twitter
Joey @ Email : joe@gibwolves.gi / Twitter : Joeyl@GibWolves

Joey prefers to give his full name after contact has been made.

GIBRALTAR WOLVES FOUNDED 12TH APRIL 2011

Gallery
Gibraltar Wolves Twitter logo - @GibWolves
Gib_Wolves_Logo.jpg

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Please message Berlin Wolf, if any information needs to be updated, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom