Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2022/2023 Memberships

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody else got their loyalty points stick at 300? I haven’t had any added since the Villa game.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody else got their loyalty points stick at 300? I haven’t had any added since the Villa game.

This was just a roundabout way of letting everyone know you have more than 300 LPs wasn't it! ;)

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Any idea when these will be sent out? was kinda hoping they would be ready for my sons birthday at end of July

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any idea when these will be sent out? was kinda hoping they would be ready for my sons birthday at end of July
Our email after renewing merely stated that we'd receive them before the new season.
Fingers crossed you get yours in time.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just got a free membership plus invite and accepted. Same scheme as last year it seems. Thanks Wolves
Same here. Email says offered to “a select number of fans who attended 10 or more matches during the 21/22 season”. Not sure if that means everyone who attended 10 or more matches was offered one.

Free of charge which was a pleasant surprise as I expected there to be a charge so I’ve renewed but probably wouldn’t have done so otherwise as I’ve found it very easy to get tickets.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Same here. Email says offered to “a select number of fans who attended 10 or more matches during the 21/22 season”. Not sure if that means everyone who attended 10 or more matches was offered one.

Free of charge which was a pleasant surprise as I expected there to be a charge so I’ve renewed but probably wouldn’t have done so otherwise as I’ve found it very easy to get tickets.
Not everyone as my kids who attended more than 10 matches did not get offered .

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Same. Both myself and my son have just been offered the membership plus

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not everyone as my kids who attended more than 10 matches did not get offered .
Interesting. Looks like just existing MPs that attended over 10 then and, if is the case, would indicate that they’re trying to reduce the number of MPs.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I would imagine the club have a lot of data on each and every one of us.

And based on that data, I suspect the 'select number of fans' will be the ones who are most likely to attend the most games and spend the most money.

Nothing wrong with that by the way, just common business practice.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I renewed my International Membership on 1st June for 22/23 and, from memory, awarded 100 Loyalty Points.
I now notice on 18th July that 100 points were removed manually (Remove Points Member 21/22) and I'm back to 0 Points.
Will I be credited with 100 points again for the 22/23 season? Probably a simple explanation, if any one can help?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I renewed my International Membership on 1st June for 22/23 and, from memory, awarded 100 Loyalty Points.
I now notice on 18th July that 100 points were removed manually (Remove Points Member 21/22) and I'm back to 0 Points.
Will I be credited with 100 points again for the 22/23 season? Probably a simple explanation, if any one can help?
I suspect that, given that they operate on last year's loyalty points for two/three weeks of this season and then switch, the original addition was an error. When they move to 22/23 figures your 100 should reappear

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
All my membership points from last season have been manually removed too. I'm not an international member but a bog standard boring UK member, but I suspect that they are doing that to all memberships. I'm confused by the whole set up now, but they did say last year that they were scrapping loyalty points for members. As a member, loyalty points don't mean anything anymore, because there are no loyalty point windows for buying tickets, just membership plus and normal membership. Away tickets aren't accessible to members via loyalty points. If they don't sell out they just release them to all members at once (like Newcastle away last season). If we get to another semi-final again, I have no idea how they will separate the wheat from the chaff!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All my membership points from last season have been manually removed too. I'm not an international member but a bog standard boring UK member, but I suspect that they are doing that to all memberships. I'm confused by the whole set up now, but they did say last year that they were scrapping loyalty points for members. As a member, loyalty points don't mean anything anymore, because there are no loyalty point windows for buying tickets, just membership plus and normal membership. Away tickets aren't accessible to members via loyalty points. If they don't sell out they just release them to all members at once (like Newcastle away last season). If we get to another semi-final again, I have no idea how they will separate the wheat from the chaff!
They always reset points, though sometime it hasn’t been till after the first couple of games in the season (only points for away games now anyway )

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone got any update on when membership cards and packs are being sent out?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They did say loyalty points will be used if we get to go to Wembley in the cup so you’re right loyalty points don’t mean anything anymore.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
According to people on Facebook yesterday MPs should have 40 points and other members 30 points although I’m an MP and only have 30. No idea what’s happened to the 100 for being a member but, as @Wolf316 says, points mean nothing now as the pick of the tickets go to people sat on their laptop at 10am.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d prefer the membership to cost less and them not bother with the gifts and presentation box/postage.

Surprise surprise I already have a wolves scarf and a cup!

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I’d prefer the membership to cost less and them not bother with the gifts and presentation box/postage.

Surprise surprise I already have a wolves scarf and a cup!
I’ve emailed Fan Services to ask for this option. I don’t even want it any cheaper, I just don’t want all the additional junk.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve emailed Fan Services to ask for this option. I don’t even want it any cheaper, I just don’t want all the additional junk.
I know why they do it, people are fooled into thinking they’re getting a £10 scarf or whatever, when it will actually only cost the club 50p (I spotted that “made in China label!) I bet that box cost more than the stuff in it.

Maybe I’m just being miserable, I can see how it might be nice for children. But Id rather a slightly cheaper membership, even wolves cash to spend in store on something I actually want/need.

Plymouth Wolf

Reaction score
Totally agree. Membership gifts are tat! Wolves cash to buy something you might actually want is a better idea.

Back
Top Bottom