Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2022/2023 Memberships

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Got mine and the kids delivered over the weekend. The funny thing is the hats the kids received are by far better quality than the scarf and gloves I got. Luckily the hats fit me!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got mine and the kids delivered over the weekend. The funny thing is the hats the kids received are by far better quality than the scarf and gloves I got. Luckily the hats fit me!
Mine turned up today and unfortunately the excitement was quickly replaced by disappointment!
On opening the box I discovered a pretty naff scarf, a small collapsible cup and a pair of gloves that wouldn't have fitted Jeremy Beadles small hand!
Thankfully, as you say, the kids one was much better quality and my daughter's over the moon with her new hat and thankfully for her I have a huge bonce, so no pulling rank and exchanging gifts, though obviously she's gained a pair of gloves!!! Lol
Hopefully the team produce better quality in the box this season!

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mine turned up today and unfortunately the excitement was quickly replaced by disappointment!
On opening the box I discovered a pretty naff scarf, a small collapsible cup and a pair of gloves that wouldn't have fitted Jeremy Beadles small hand!
Thankfully, as you say, the kids one was much better quality and my daughter's over the moon with her new hat and thankfully for her I have a huge bonce, so no pulling rank and exchanging gifts, though obviously she's gained a pair of gloves!!! Lol
Hopefully the team produce better quality in the box this season!
I laughed at the gloves thinking they’d sent me junior size by mistake so I tried them on for a laugh but they’re stretchy and fitted surprisingly well, albeit nice and snug. Or perhaps I’ve just got tiny hands…

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I laughed at the gloves thinking they’d sent me junior size by mistake so I tried them on for a laugh but they’re stretchy and fitted surprisingly well, albeit nice and snug. Or perhaps I’ve just got tiny hands…
Mine fitted me beautifully. I must have smaller hands than you (and Jeremy Beadle). What do they say? Small hands, big... isn't it?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’ve just been reliably informed “that’s what gloves are like these days, they’re stretchy so look small” followed by “when did you last buy any gloves?” :laughing:

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve just been reliably informed “that’s what gloves are like these days, they’re stretchy so look small” followed by “when did you last buy any gloves?” :laughing:
My bad then!....didn't think I had particularly big hands but it would explain why my todger looks so small in them!!! Lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom