Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

10th

D

Deleted member sbk12944

finish where you deserve to and I think it’s about right. Back Bruno or sack him tonight though no other option. If we back him make sure we get players in early or players sold early and not try and leave it until about 23:59 on August 31st.

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
The season ended so poorly… nice that they tried today, but overall I’m normally positive about things. However, with Lage in post I don’t see it. It’s a downward spiral currently… time for a change asap!

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without Sa we would be at least 10 points worse off
It's unlikely he will reach the same level next season, big summer ahead.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Part of me believes when Champions league was out of reach, wolves didn't want Europe or conference league....performances completely dropped off..

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

It isn't all Hwang's fault, don't kid yourself it is.

Midfield who don't progress the ball, defenders who were bailed out hugely by the keeper first half of the season then conceded more goals because he went from superman to very good.
Attackers who are isolated and when they get it surrounded because of the lack of pace in ball movement, and who aren't very good at interplay anyway.
Structural issue with the team, not one bloke.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Midfield who don't progress the ball, defenders who were bailed out hugely by the keeper first half of the season then conceded more goals because he went from superman to very good.
Attackers who are isolated and when they get it surrounded because of the lack of pace in ball movement, and who aren't very good at interplay anyway.
Agreed.
I think 10th is a very fair reflection of the team we are. We are middle of the road Premier lEague.

Perfectly happy to stay with Bruno if he's actually given chance to build the team. If not, sack him tonight

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Horrendous last quarter of season. Owners cannot be happy with losing out on £4m, I'm proper ****ed about it.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very poor finale on the homestraight which raises huge questions about where the club is going and whether the necessary competence is present.

Certainly the expense of a change of coach and backroom team, with the background of 13th and a distinct lack of attacking play apparently being unacceptable, has been a waste of time just to bring 3 extra places and a whopping 2 extra goals.

We spent the opportunity of the January transfer window just shooting ourselves in the foot from a position of strength.

Last edited:

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Would have snapped your hand off for it at the start of the season but it’s been a pretty horrific collapse.

1 point from 6 games against Norwich, Brighton, Palace, Leeds, Newcastle and Burnley killed us.

We won’t have a better chance of European football for a long time.

The most annoying thing is it was self-inflicted. Bruno was publicly calling for more players and instead of heeding that warning, we actually weakened our squad in January. Took a gamble that we wouldn’t suffer any injuries and it backfired massively.

If Bruno goes, those above him should be subject to a pretty high level of scrutiny for their part in the implosion.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

100%

Shout it louder for the people in the back

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Raul and hwang were 30 yards apart most of the time .

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Would have snapped your hand off for it at the start of the season but it’s been a pretty horrific collapse.

1 point from 6 games against Norwich, Brighton, Palace, Leeds, Newcastle and Burnley killed us.

We won’t have a better chance of European football for a long time.

The most annoying thing is it was self-inflicted. Bruno was publicly calling for more players and instead of heeding that warning, we actually weakened our squad in January. Took a gamble that we wouldn’t suffer any injuries and it backfired massively.

If Bruno goes, those above him should be subject to a pretty high level of scrutiny for their part in the implosion.
Yup, got a bad feeling about Ten Haag being legit and Conte if he stays (fingers crossed he goes to PSG) Spurs will be a force. Arsenal at minimum will be top 6.

West Ham collapsed down the stretch but I'd expect Leicester to be better next season

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's where we deserve to finish and probably where we are as a team. Brighton and Leicester are better than us overall.

But don't let that get in the way of the monumental **** up January was which caused this. And questions need to be asked for that.

Failing to beat an utterly dire Norwich side at home has effectively cost us 4x what season ticket rises have accumulated.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure the 3 viewers on South Korea TV will pay for the drop in prize money. Particularly when Hwang gets his own comedy show.

Give it some wacky music, a couple of cartoon sound effects, and a laughter track, and you might be on to something there.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would have taken 10th at the start of the season but just dreadful when you consider where we were a couple of months ago. We have folded like a pack of cards and I dont think Lage is the man to take this club forwards. In fact today has strengthened my view he isnt the man for the job. His bringing on Hwang over Chiquinho said it all to me. A baffling and useless substitution that any fan with half a rain would realise was the wrong choice. The he brings on Trincao ahead of Podence and Chiquinho. A player that is leaving us for two who are our players.

Back
Top Bottom