Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

10,000th discussion!

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Mol Mix here is to many more 10's of Thousand posts.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear off @bod101 on how the traffic on here compares to years gone by?

It's hard to keep up with the place these days!

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This should be a greatest hits thread, a place to relieve the heady days of bygone era's most celebrated discourses ;)
Edwards could do a job putting in a shift by eating all the pies whilst pant wetting over the snowflakes. Talisca was traored when viewing naked photos of Walsall's missus. Wolves only Wolves in spades.

D

Deleted member 4594

This should be a greatest hits thread, a place to relieve the heady days of bygone era's most celebrated discourses ;)
Essex’s meltdown threads were the best. Particular favourites where “Steve Morgan is ****ing the club up on purpose out of spite because he hates Wolves” and “my summers been ruined because we havnt bought a striker”

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every conversation that ever happened face to face has done the same. I don't see why the internet has to be any different.
It was tongue in cheek relating to how often a subject starting a new thread results in ending with it being about Mick McCarthy, Dave Edwards being ****, jez moxey being Satan, Steve Morgan being a **** owner, the left back issue, no sell on clause for Robbie Keane, the old gold colour etc etc. any of the above are fully expected to be referred to when a subject was started about an up and coming fixture :D

Last edited:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's slightly busier than it used to be posting wise. Definitely more active users.

Come on bod,admit there's more moaners and pant wetters.Especially these months where there's no football.Hopefully it will calm down a bit when the season starts and the winda closes.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Come on bod,admit there's more moaners and pant wetters.Especially these months where there's no football.Hopefully it will calm down a bit when the season starts and the winda closes.
we've had far worse summers than this on here! its been fairly mild compared to some. Always dread the close season and international breaks.

Back
Top Bottom