Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

‘The No10 shirt is waiting for him’ – Joelinton wants Neymar to join him at Newcastle in shock transfer from PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oscar Paul

JOELINTON wants Brazil legend Neymar to join him at Newcastle from Paris Saint-Germain – saying Toon’s No10 shirt is waiting for him.

Neymar has reportedly been told by PSG chiefs he is no longer wanted at the Parc de Princes.

Neymar looks to be on his way out of PSG after five years in the French capital
Rex

Joelinton (right) said he will get Samba pal Bruno Guimaraes to invite Neymar to Newcastle
Getty

Joelinton is desperate for Brazil legend Neymar to join him on Tyneside
Getty

The likes of Chelsea and Manchester United have both shown an interest in the 30-year-old, but Newcastle are possibly the only club that could afford his mammoth £490,000-a-week wages.

Newcastle’s Samba star Joelinton was joined in the North East by compatriot Bruno Guimaraes in July – and he revealed he will get Bruno to turn agent and invite Neymar to Tyneside.

Speaking on the Cast FC podcast, Joelinton said: “We can get him a spot. If he comes it will be…I can’t explain it.

“The man is an idol, huge in world football, so the invitation is done.

READ MORE IN FOOTBALL

GET YOUR GOSS

Richarlison to sign for Tottenham, Neymar could leave PSG

GOLDEN TICKET

A Man City season ticket is the best value - where does your club rank?

“Ney, if you are listening to this, you can come!”

Joelinton, 25, even went as far as to offer Neymar Allan Saint-Maximin’s shirt number.

He added: “The 10 shirt is waiting for him.

“I’ll send a message to Bruno. Bruno has his contact. He can send a message inviting Ney to play there.”

FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS

Most read in Football​

RICH PICKINGS​

Richarlison to undergo Tottenham medical TODAY after £60m transfer agreed

HAIR WE GO​

City star Grealish shows off new top knot haircut after returning from holidays

NOT WILL-ING​

Liverpool reject Neco Williams offer from Forest as they hold out for £15m fee

ON THE LIS-T​

Arsenal make third £34m transfer offer for Ajax defender Lisandro Martinez

DOWN UNDER​

Man Utd cult hero Nani set to make move to Australia with Melbourne Victory

TRAORE BLIMEY​

Adama Traore shows off bodybuilder physique while shirtless on summer holiday

Newcastle are now one of the richest clubs in the world following last October’s takeover which saw Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund buy 80 per cent.

And Mags boss Eddie Howe took his summer spending to around £57m earlier this week with the capture of top centre-back target Sven Botman from Lille.

The Tynesiders had been battling it out with AC Milan, who won Serie A last season.

Reports in Italy suggested Botman, 22, was desperate to move to the Italian giants over Newcastle and secure Champions League football.

Neymar is an idol, huge in world football, so the invitation (to Newcastle) is done

Joelinton

But the Dutch defender said: “Ultimately, Newcastle United’s great project, in combination with playing in the Premier League, was the deciding factor.

“That last one has been a dream my whole life. AC Milan also gave me a good feeling, but Newcastle United felt just a little better in the end.

“I really wanted to go to Newcastle United in January, because I also heard, and that’s a cliché, I know, that a train like this doesn’t pass by very often.

Read More on The Sun

GAS GUZZLER

I accidentally paid £24k to British Gas… they wouldn't give me my cash back

trophy couple

Love Island fans are convinced they know who will WIN after latest recoupling

“But the clubs couldn’t figure it out.

“And afterwards this might be better, because I can now experience a lot of preparation and I was able to say goodbye to Lille in a beautiful way.”

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom