Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Bye then Ruben

2. J

Are we in agreement?

Judging from our opening 2 games I am of the opinion that the dramatic changes seen in our style of play justify the release of Nuno. As the players adjust to this new attacking system I think we are going to see the points coming in. I trust the process, how many of us here do as well?
  3. J

Cristiano Ronaldo

Someone had to do it. It’s on Talksport so it must be true!
  4. J

Our João's sky sports Interview.

His jog over towards the corner flag now comes with a customary wave to the Wolves supporters as they routinely sing his name. "I like to say thank you to them because what the supporters do is not normal," he says. "They are amazing. They probably think I say that about the other places I have...
  5. J

Nuno Sent him back!

Have you seen the state of the interview Cutrone has given the Italian press. How dare he! Nuno had a dream To build a football team Signed a young Striker from Milaaaan. That lad was crap We made him pack His name's Cutrone And we sent him back!
  6. J

Donato Orgnoni (Cutrones agent)

This thread is deemed too offensive for MolMix. A forum is not a place to post things as soon as they enter your head. What were you thinking?
  7. J

Hayden appreciation thread.

For Jota's second. Do you think he's still struggling to see how we are where we are?
  8. J

What's your opinion on this...

Wolves staff lose free season tickets in club policy change
  9. J

Costa Debut

1 goal and an assist so far.
  10. J

Anyone experienced this...

I've selected season ticket renewal on the website Proceeded to payment, once completed clicked finish and it has frozen on me. I logged out and waited half an hour, logged back in and now it's telling me I cannot purchase any more tickets for the 19/20 season. Does this mean it has gone...
  11. J

We're Back.

Cold, dark, wet and windy nights. The murmur of expectancy and hope amongst the gathering of wolves young and old at the turnstiles. Floodlights, Green , Nuno had a dream. Hi ho Wolverhampton sets the scene. There will be a memory made here tonight. A roaring captain rallies his pack, That's...
Back
Top Bottom