Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Today's Games 2022-23.

Hi mate, it's Jeffery Shi here, we'll take that Viktor gyokeres please. We will give you 25 million and Neves.
  2. J

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Whoever we sign won't be Neves, I should be happy we stayed up, instead I'm miserable and doing my Mrs head in.
  3. J

No Raul or Mouts Cameo?

I fully believe we'd be playing championship football if it wasn't for Lop. Any game we have next season in the PL he's earned the right to do it his way. People slating him today need to look at the bigger picture. He was hired to do a job, he's done it.
  4. J

Is Mario Lenina now officially the scariest and angriest thing to ever run on a pitch?

Shocking booking. I'm absolutely ****ing ecstatic it happened though, we blew em away with 10 men. The numbers second half are scary. That saying about players running through brick walls for a manager, that applies here now.
  5. J

Wolves V Liverpool verdict thread

Who gives a flying **** what those boring, same old, washed up idiots say or think. I'd rather them say nothing at all and us go completely under the radar. I saw something today unfold and it was bloody majestic. I saw our beloved wolves, put the work in with all the conviction you'd ever want...
  6. J

Macquarie Loans Paid Off

Me when criticising newcastle.."I care very deeply about where the money comes from...it is disgusting blood money" Also me when speaking of a potential qatari takeover: Gimme some 'o that blood money.
  7. J

Macquarie Loans Paid Off

This is the comment that's all over Twitter, someone screenshot it and posted it. You're pretty much famous at this point Hogan.
  8. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Imagine the scenes when he comes off the bench and puts a 94th minute winner past Alison infront of the Southbank a week tomorrow.
  9. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

I've never been so happy about a player I know absolutely nothing about. I know one thing... He chose a team fighting for its life for survival for less money in a tougher league. That to me speaks absolute volumes about his character. Welcome.
  10. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

His hands are free? Have we gone and done it? Someone tell him there's a wolf emoji FFs.
  11. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Music is the universal language of love... Even bad, poorly composed and Ill thought out music.
  12. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Too complicated. Not obscure enough.
  13. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

João don't want no money, he's got his strong beliefs. Lyon have got no power, he's come to whitmore reans. Gomes don't need no fame , he's got his strong beliefs. João don't want your money he's joined a proper team. Freed from Flamengo, your attack is nullified Freed from Flamengo your...
  14. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

I think the most awkward I've been this season is when a lovely chap next to me shouted "Kieran, you're a dick ****er" to tripper as he was about to take a corner. The bloke next to me sat straight down leaving me standing there to receive the eyeballing of a century.
  15. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Joey gomes Joey gomesss **** flamengo He hates the French The lads ****ing magiiiiiicccc. *Delete post* "Reason for deletion?" I think ait nouri is french....
  16. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

There's the money shot ladies and gents. Wim ****ing massive ay we.
  17. J

Everton

Word is that Anthony Gordon has refused to play for Everton again after Coady gave him a slap. The comments are something to behold. This one especially.
  18. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

This ^^^
  19. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

There's no flavour additives, it is solely colour and Texture my friend. Sweet potato? Far from it. This is culinary innovation at its absolute pinnacle. The process in which each individual chip has to endure before being served is rigorous and thorough. They are hand sculpted to be as...
  20. J

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

I've never retorted at a post on the mix before. This has changed things.
Back
Top Bottom