Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Wolves Next Manager

Totally agree with all of that. We've always had a love hate relationship with Warnock but he's ideal for the rest of the season.
  2. B

Albion (obsessed)

Yeah but if I lived in sandwell I would want to leave there every other Saturday.
  3. B

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

Would be nice if they included the early cup games on your season ticket especially the league cup as crowds usually low for those games.
  4. B

The way this is all going the club will lose a lot of it's local support your bilston Wednesfield Tipton lads etc and replaced by the more affluent day trippers from the shires who only ever venture into Wolverhampton on a match day .
  5. B

Just renewed mine £620.89 in south bank had ( £4.11) cashback . Was hoping for a freeze but it is what it is . There will be a time when it hits my limit like a lot of other loyal fans . It's a lot of money for your average blokes from bilston. But there is always someone else to take your place...
  6. B

Today's Games 2022-23.

Your not fit to wear the shirts Leicester fans singing.
  7. B

Reasons to be cheerful...

Ive heard of Chorley didn't we take 30.000 there once.
  8. B

SIGNED: Craig Dawson (West Ham)

Me to great signing excellent today.
  9. B

Leeds game - anyone actually going?

I didn't realise the crowd would be so low tonight didn't we have around that for the Preston game ?
  10. B

Leeds game - anyone actually going?

I'm going as I'm local but I don't blame people for not going who have to travel in from outside as traffic and public transport is a nightmare at the moment with all these strikes going on. The 3 games in a week is a lot for some so people saving themselves for Saturday.
  11. B

Rob Edwards

They will be interviewing ward and Johnson next.
  12. B

So who’s the plan B ?

As much as I would like one of the European glamour names I hate to admit it as I'm not his biggest fan but Sean dyche might just be the man we need at this present time . He knows the league and the main aim for this season is for this football club to remain in the premier League and dyche...
  13. B

Lage OUT

Totally agree.
  14. B

Would you sell Coady or keep

Sell him. The minute he got dropped he wanted out .
  15. B

Wolves v Southampton prediction

Hope your kids have a fantastic day .
  16. B

Jason Denayer

Totally agree over 100 games for Lyon and 35 Belgium caps be a quality addition to the club.
  17. B

Lopetegui

No chance mate that ships well sailed. Would like it but can't see it.
  18. B

Made me smile

It was wolves bilston market.
Back
Top Bottom