Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wolfiebill

Wild predictions

Hi guys, I'm starting a new thread; I've called it "Wild predictions", because I think some of you guys make some really outrageous (IMO) predictions. I'd like to invite you to copy and paste any predictions made by fellow mixers, which YOU THINK are really "100 to 1" shots ... I don't have...
  2. Wolfiebill

Fabio Silva - value for money???

I'd to pick up on a comment made by Goldfish, with which I totally agree and I'd to TRY to poll you guys as to your opinion.... "Even if Fabio Silva kicks on to become the player the propaganda tells us he will be, the £35m we spent on him looks dafter with every passing minute. "
  3. Wolfiebill

2020 - 2021 Premier League Relegation Predictions

I don't if many of you either remember (or are interested), but as a bit of fun I asked you guys if you'd like to try to predict the 3 relegation candidates for the 2020 - 2021 season. 94 people took the trouble to reply (with "sensible" suggestions). Obviously (Captain), the 3 clubs going...
  4. Wolfiebill

Shirts For Heroes

Hi guys, just thought I'd bring the following to your attention: An exclusive collection of squad signed shirts from all 92 English Football league clubs in aid of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance up for auction. A collection of signed shirts from all 92 English Football league clubs together with...
  5. Wolfiebill

Wolves match Prediction League

I don't know if the Mods will like or indeed allow this, but over on the WolvesMad site, a guy nicknamed Mitchiganwolf runs a season long prediction league...... If you are interested and assuming its "allowed" .....https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38265699 We are back with another...
  6. Wolfiebill

Who are your 3 teams for the drop?

Anyone care to predict which three teams will get relegated in 2021? I'm putting my money (literally .....) on Fulham, WBA and Crystal Palace, which coincidentally matches Daily Mail's Micah Richard's predictions.
  7. Wolfiebill

Wolves 2020 Transfer business sweepstake

I've never tried this, so I don't know if it will work or if indeed anyone would be interested, but I thought I'd start a friendly sweepstake on When will Wolves do their FIRST major (>£20M) transfer business in the 2020 summer transfer window. I can't add Excel spreadsheets to this forum, so...
Back
Top Bottom