Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wolfiebill

Wolves v Preston. Carabao Cup 2nd Round. Comms thread.

I had my 10p bet on Adama to score - retirement beckons !!!
  2. Wolfiebill

2022 Summer Transfer Window Summary

Wolves tipped to complete Tyrone Mings transfer IMO there are giraffes in the house .....
  3. Wolfiebill

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

Oh dear .... GOAL! Leeds 2-1 Wolves (Aaronson, 73) He has the goal to match his performance on his debut. USA international Aaronson has stepped up to give Leeds that all important goal. He sweeps in from close-range after a low cross by Bamford. They were at risk of folding under wave after...
  4. Wolfiebill

Re "RAN is guilty of just taking one touch too many....." Frankly t6hat's been the story of RAN;s career ... SO FAR ..
  5. Wolfiebill

Sky Sports' Peter Smith Wolves looking far better in this second period. Those flashes of nice attacking play in the first half have turned into a more sustained assault on the Leeds goal. They're using the wide areas well against this narrow Leeds set-up, with Neto and Podence proving to be...
  6. Wolfiebill

60: Collins chops down Rodrigo, trying to kickstart a Leeds counter, but evades a yellow card. He's a lucky boy, the Wolves defender.
  7. Wolfiebill

56: SAVE! Meslier tips over from a big header by Dendoncker to keep Leeds in it. They need to get a hold of this game, before they go behind. Wolves are piling the pressure on.
  8. Wolfiebill

54: WOW! A wonderful piece of skill from Neto as he turns past two Leeds defenders into the area. Leaving both men for dead with a roulette to savour. Podence's subsequent shot is blocked.
  9. Wolfiebill

50: Leeds really being put under the cosh in the early exchanges of the second half. Hwang delivers a low cross into the six-yard box and Llorente desperately clears on the back foot. Wolves look sharp.
  10. Wolfiebill

Only if it's allowed (I don't want to fall foul of "The Police", but if possible could someone post a link to the radio commentary for the match, please?
  11. Wolfiebill

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

That reminds me of an excert from a book I read about two sons (twins) one was the ultimate optimist and the other the ultimate pessimist. On their birthday their Father gave them presents. Their went to visit them. Whenhe came to the optimist, to whom he had given a huge pile of horse manure...
  12. Wolfiebill

"A player who we could be hearing a lot more from in the next couple of weeks played against Liverpool for Starsbourg at the weekend. "He's a striker called Ludovic Ajorque, 6ft 6in striker with a very good scoring record for them, is available for £18m. "I'm told the clubs that watched him...
  13. Wolfiebill

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Does anyone know if anyone is in the "Transfers Team" office or are they still on holiday?
  14. Wolfiebill

Reported in Saturday's (15th July 2022) Daily Mail that Wolves asked about Lens right back Jonathan Clauss, 29 yo
  15. Wolfiebill

Fulham agree £20m Palhinha deal with Sporting Lisbon
  16. Wolfiebill

The best thread on the forum, IMO. Saves an enormous amount of time. I would be interested to know: How many of Wolves "recent" signings have been "publically linked with us" in rumours significantly before they were officially announced?
  17. Wolfiebill

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

If there was a transfers league table, I'm afraid we would be at the bottom, with NIL points / signings ...
  18. Wolfiebill

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

maybe "If we can just whang off"
  19. Wolfiebill

Ki-Jana Hoever - Value for money?

Re "Sellars using his recently acquired Barca negotiating nous,...." Did Sellars and Bernard Loonie (BP Chairman "we won't reduce our UK investment if you give us a windfall tax") go to the same negotiating school? If so, I'm thinking of coming out of retirement
  20. Wolfiebill

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Aston Villa agree deal to sign Diego Carlos from Sevilla for £26m https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61598272 Why have the Vile got a bottomless pit of money???
Back
Top Bottom