Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Puregold

Two Major Decisions!!

We can talk all day and night about how we find ourselves in this mess, but for me two major reasons why we find our club in this current situation. 1. Keeping Bruno on at the end of last season, he should have gone, and the fact that that decision was not made has now unfortunately caught up...
  2. Puregold

Outside Sellers

Just a quick question, are the outside sellers (not official Wolves) still operating around the ground, mainly the guy next to the subway. I am hoping to fly over for the Everton game and would be interested to know if these guys survived the last 18 months. Always like to get some badges...
  3. Puregold

Attendance Record!

For all you attendance buffs out there, since our first home game back in the Premier League v Everton in 2018/19 season and not including the covid games! Wolves had played in front of 30,000 plus for 34 consecutive league games, which was one game behind the record of 35 league games which was...
  4. Puregold

Burnley Tickets

I have just tried to buy two tickets for the Burnley game online, there is no option to load on My Wolves membership card. There are only 3 options, Post, Collect, Print at Home Anyone know why? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom