Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Ned

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Mods please delete if it’s not something you want to have but I thought it might be a decent idea to have a thread where we can post random comments or thoughts that aren’t worth a thread or don’t really fit in with any other threads. It might be handy as I know I’ve had a few questions to...
  2. Ned

Getting tickets

I didn’t really know whether it was worth a thread but as a member who has actually benefited from the new (ish) membership scheme I thought I’d share some knowledge for members still struggling to get tickets when they go on sale. What I’ve been doing this season (successfully) is keeping the...
  3. Ned

What happened to the counter attack?

The lethal breaks which we became known and revered for have completely vanished from our game. Why? I’m not buying that it’s because teams expect it because we still spend most of our game defending deep and allowing the opposition to keep the ball. We’ve always sacrificed possession but would...
  4. Ned

Nuno and the U23’s

First thread started so be gentle... With the U23’s being relegated (if I’m wrong on this please ignore this section of the post) I wonder whether this was a more significant blow to the club than we are realising. The opportunity to play against the best youngsters and fringe players from...
Back
Top Bottom