Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Ned

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

This is a really good point, I completely forgot about the Euros. Of course the flip side is whether his body holds up with a busy schedule. Do you know if he starts for them or just a squad player?
  2. Ned

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Rinse City for all we can on this one; RAN couldn’t be a more perfect fit for them. I genuinely don’t think there’s a better left back/left wing back in the league.
  3. Ned

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I can’t see us getting much above £40m for Neto since his latest injury. It’s going to be a tough amount to accept but also enough to really tempt us given he misses half of every season for us. This would mean we will probably need to sell either Kilman or RAN to raise genuine rebuild money for...
  4. Ned

Sammy Szmodics

I'm all for signings like this, somebody to challenge what is already there and also somebody who understands that he is a squad player and will need to earn the right to play more than most. Our squad needs this sort of signing as much as it needs guaranteed starters, imo.
  5. Ned

Matheus Cunha

Both Sarabia and Neto work their *******s off, especially Neto.
  6. Ned

Arsenal predictions

We’ve been collectively poor as a defensive unit for a few weeks now, if that continues Saturday then it’s going to be a long evening. Just can’t see us getting anything but we’ve beaten a lot of good teams at home this season so you never know.
  7. Ned

Garth Crooks At It Again

Schar and Gvardiol both goalscoring defenders, they’re in too.
  8. Ned

Matheus Cunha

I know we need to sell a big player but, please, don’t let it be Cunha.
  9. Ned

JONZY54 - Ref watch v Forest

The Lemina tackle was a quality tackle. He even had the presence of mind to pull out the foot that was going to be high to avoid it being a foul and red. The ref didn’t see that, of course.
  10. Ned

Matt Doherty

Yep, Semedo in close quarters is absolutely fantastic at maintaining possession. Doc doesn’t possess those qualities which, as you say, isn’t his fault at all but makes him look clumsy.
  11. Ned

Matt Doherty

I’d say the wing backs are well stocked. Yea we’ve been relatively lucky with injuries in these positions but 4 players for 2 positions is more than good enough for this area.
  12. Ned

Forest verdict

The baby stuff is completely unnecessary and below the belt. I understand that his girlfriend is/was a massive idiot on social media about the club and fans so I don’t have as much of an issue with that one.
  13. Ned

VAR 2023-24

You can’t be directly offside from a corner but if the Kilman situation arises then yea, all these goals would be offside. So the best way to defend a corner would be to push up and let the attacker get in the keepers way.
  14. Ned

Matt Doherty

People moaning about Doc shouldn’t be bemoaning our lack of attacking cover as well. We’d have all given our left arm for a Doc version forward around the squad these last few months. He’s good cover and good around the squad.
  15. Ned

Forest verdict

I was fuming at the time but I don’t really have a problem with MGW giving it back to the fans, as such. 3000 ish away fans yesterday giving him abuse, it’s all part of the banter to take it back from the one person who you’re abusing in a group - it’s fine. We are, however, clearly living in...
  16. Ned

Matt Doherty

It’s not like he gets ripped apart every game and goals consistently come down his side and are down to him non-stop. He doesn’t offer much going forward anymore but, to use a cricket term, he holds up his end.
  17. Ned

Matt Doherty

He’s a safe pair of hands but on the left it’s a struggle to see how he gets picked ahead of Bueno unless it’s simply a defensive trust issue on GON’s part.
  18. Ned

VAR 2023-24

Exactly, the lawmakers need to be careful in general because soon they’re going to make defending almost impossible.
  19. Ned

VAR 2023-24

Yea I’m with you on this. As with every game since the existence of football, what goes on at corners all over the box is a series of fouls anywhere else on the pitch. It’s just how it is.
  20. Ned

Mario Lemina

100%. In some ways the CM position is one we’ve had cover and numbers for all season apart from during AFCON so these guys should maybe have been rotated a little more this season, at least during games if not starting 11.
Back
Top Bottom