Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. JohnB

7 consecutive seasons in PL

With our place now guaranteed in the PL following Everton’s two points deduction (ignoring any appeals), can I congratulate the club on 7 consecutive seasons in the PL. Well done to Gary, Matt and Jeff - a feat which in serious doubt at the start of the season. This is our most successful run...
  2. JohnB

Fulham H Team

Anyone left to play up front? Rest players for Cov or get the three points for safety? Will surely be a case of playing the the 14-15 players who are fit and able. Below will depend on fitness but to kick you off…. Bentley Kilman Dawson Toti Semedo Lemina Doyle Bueno Sarabia Bellegarde RAN...
  3. JohnB

Team vs Sheff Utd Home

Ok - lots of calls for same team….but that team is great on the break/transition. We’ll expect to have possession against the Blades and try to break down a team who wants to break against us. So how do we do that? 4 at back? 3 at back? Doyle in midfield? Fraser up top? I think it will be the...
  4. JohnB

First time double vs Chelsea and double vs Spurs

Am I right that this is the first time we’ve done the double over both Spurs and Chelsea in the same season?
  5. JohnB

Brentford Home Line-up

Hwang back? Doyle or Gomes? Sa Kilman Dawson Toti Semedo Gomes Lemina RAN Sarabia Neto Cunha Subs Bentley Doc Bueno Bueno Doyle Traore Bellegarde Hwang Fraser Bench is looking stronger
  6. JohnB

Days since we lost at the Hawthorns

4488 (16 October 2011 to 28 January 2024).
  7. JohnB

Wolves (H) vs Man Utd (1/2/24) Line-Up

Same as against WBA? Playing Chelsea 66 hours later - can players play both? Gomes and RAN back? Sa Semedo Kilman Dawson Toti RAN Doyle Lemina Sarabia Cunha Neto Subs Bentley Doc Bueno Bueno Hodge Gomes Bellegarde Chirewa Fraser RAN for me against Antony. Gomes on for last 30 mins and...
  8. JohnB

Making Brentford feel at home for FA Cup Replay

In light of Sunderland and Wigan being supportive of their big visitors this weekend I was thinking how we could make the away end more homely for them. Here are my 3 suggestions. 1) Put 10 bee hives in the away end - first time they’ll have seen 50k bees in a stadium. 2) Replace the bar with...
  9. JohnB

Away form - how to improve in 2024?

Yes we’ve had a comprehensive win at Brentford but our away form is poor - only Forest have picked up fewer points than us in 2023 away from home. With games away to Liverpool, Villa, City, Spurs, Newcastle, Brighton and Chelsea still to come what do we need to do differently and consistently...
  10. JohnB

2023 Table

Calendar year table after Brentford game for 17 teams in league throughout. Great home form - reflects where we are in table now. Need to improve away form, worst in league, particularly with some tough reverse away fixtures to come. Scary how well Veela have done (fair play) and how badly...
  11. JohnB

Team vs Brentford

Same again (Dawson aside) or refresh? Bit of both for me. Sa Bueno Kilman Toti Semedo Lemina Doyle Bueno Hwang Cunha Bellegarde Subs Bentley RAN Doc Gomes Traore Silva Sasa Sarabia Chirewa
  12. JohnB

Team for Chelsea

Christmas Eve - mince pies and a present for the following day or will Santa favour the Chelsea Pensioners in blue? Hoping Sa is back but worried not. So Bentley Dawson Kilman Toti Semedo Lemina Gomes Ran Sarabia Cunha Hwang Subs King Bueno Doc Doyle Traore Bellgarde Neto Silva Sasa
  13. JohnB

Team vs Forest

Sa back, Bueno injured? 4 or 5;at back? Bentley Dawson Kilman Toti Doc Lemina Gomes Semedo Bellegarde Cunha Hwang Subs King Bueno Chirewa Doyle Traore Sarabia Sasa Silva +1 Bellegarde in for rotation not dropping Sarabia.
  14. JohnB

Team vs Burnley

4 or 5 at back? Bentley Semedo Dawson Kilman Toti Gomes Lemina Sarabia Bellegarde Hwang Cunha Subs - King Doc Bueno Bueno Sasa Silva Doyle Traore Chirewa
  15. JohnB

Nuno sacked

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1722005077014000106?s=46&t=_bmMiVfqlce0E1DBXYxl0A
  16. JohnB

Who replaces Neto? - Sasa, Silva, Bellegarde, Sarabia or something else

Firstly, absolutely gutted to see Pedro pull up and be stretched off. Only hope he has good news and can come back strong. He has been brilliant this season. So who replaces him Mixers? Silva (possibly on left)? Sasa up top and Hwang and Cunha either side? Sarabia in a 10 behind Cunha and...
  17. JohnB

You know who we are

City sang You know who we are You know who we are Champions of Europe You know who we are made me wonder could we have something similar which backs our heritage (and can be sung for more than 1 season). You know who we are You know who we are Creators of Champions League You know who we are...
  18. JohnB

Matt Doherty vs City - record holder?

Is he the player with the most wins vs Pep’s City in the PL? I reckon that might be 5 - 3 for Wolves and 2 for Spurs. Anyone know if I’m right with 5 and if so if anyone has more wins?
  19. JohnB

Nunes return and “our Jack”

At least we should have 5 mins of panto fun with Nunes and Villa’s favourite son Jack. Suspect Jack is on the bench and Nunes starts. Maybe I should start a poll - who gets booed the loudest - Nunes, our Jack or MGW when the trees come to town…..before some wag says it or GON… Fingers crossed...
  20. JohnB

Team for Man City

Frankly who cares….10 at the back? 10 in the net? Or…remember doing the double over City and the place was rocking. Those were the days my friend, we thought they’d never end…. Sa Semedo Dawson Kilman Toti Ran Traore Gomes Lemina Cunha Neto Subs Bentley Doc Bueno Bueno Doyle Hwang Sasa Fabio...
Back
Top Bottom