Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. JohnB

Team vs Bournemouth

Currently playing in Scotland for a side wearing blue.
  2. JohnB

Team vs Bournemouth

..."if it's true".....is probably the key phrase sadly.
  3. JohnB

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Let's be clear we are doing something right if we have players and a manager of interest to others. All of the following could go at the right price - Sa, RAN, Kilman, Semedo, Gomes, Lemina, Cunha, Neto plus GO'N. They won't all go (this Summer)! It is going to be another Summer of refresh...
  4. JohnB

Forest- possible points deduction

Just remember O’Neill has an FA Charge for his comments and Jeff Shi had a go about VAR after West Ham. https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/mens-first-team/20240407-jeff-shi-reacts-to-hammers-defeat-and-controversial-decision/ We’ve had some shockers this season - could be 9-10 points better off...
  5. JohnB

Forest- possible points deduction

Might be some more points deducted now….
  6. JohnB

Team vs Bournemouth

Anyone gets this right then I’ll take the lottery numbers off you! Sa Bueno Kilman Toti Doc Lemina Gomes Bueno Doyle Sarabia Hwang Subs Bentley RAN Traore Chirewa Fraser plus 4
  7. JohnB

Kilman keep or sell?

Easiest thread ever. Can change name of player. Answer will always depend on: 1) Price; 2) Replacement. Get £40m and a decent Carlos/Pau replacement plus some change then yes. Get £25m and spend that on a Mendes favour or Vallejo then no.
  8. JohnB

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

So what are we thinking the 2024/25 squad looks like? GK - New Bentley King WB - Semedo Doc Bueno and New CB - Bueno Dawson Kilman Toti and Mosquera Mid - Lemina Gomes Doyle and Traore Forward - Cunha Hwang Sarabia Chiquinho Bellegarde and 2x New Above assumes Sa, RAN and Neto go plus Guedes...
  9. JohnB

Should Bull Have Gone?

Wasn’t bad - goal every other game until end of 1996/97 season.
  10. JohnB

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

You’re the bundle of joy which keeps giving….(thanks though…).
  11. JohnB

The 85% cap on player spending

Any idea what the transition position is? For example Chelsea have probably largely spent their budget for the next 4-5 seasons unless they sell each year. If that is scrapped and ignored under new system then that feels odd to me. (My logic on Chelsea is a simplified example…. ….say sold...
  12. JohnB

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Going to be a tough one today. I’d play the fastest U21 on LW and say when we get the ball head down and run and we’ll try to knock over top. Pace is the only threat which could knock them back - but without Neto, Cunha, RAN or a fit Hwang we don’t have it with Doyle/Sarabia who are clever 1-2...
  13. JohnB

Arsenal predictions

10 senior outfield players…..so Sa Bueno Kilman Toti Doc Lemina Gomes Bueno Sarabia Traore Doyle Subs - Bentley King Fraser Chirewa plus Hwang plus 4 others…. Suspect this will be defensively Sa Doc Bueno Kilman Toti Bueno Gomes Lemina Doyle Sarabia Traore No-one
  14. JohnB

Do you like a poll ?

Quite liked this from ChatGPT
  15. JohnB

Wolves vs Arsenal - 100 strikes to beat cancer

Quick note that there will be a lad taking a penalty on Saturday night. He is the son of a close Uni mate of mine and was seriously ill with a brain tumour a few years ago and had to learn to walk/talk/kick a football again. As part of his recuperation he has been undertaking a challenge to...
  16. JohnB

Season ticket prices 24/25

Can't we have sections? - (Very) Young Wolves plus parents in lower BW (discount); - Singers and standers in South Bank (no discount if sing and stand all game); - Singers and sitters in North Bank lower (no discount); - Quiet group and tourists in upper BW (premium); - Pie throwers and...
  17. JohnB

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Given where the world is now, I'm fine with scrapping replays and deciding on the day. I'd also remove 2 legs from League Cup semi-finals. Finally, I'd make the result at 90 mins stand and be looking forward to this weekend more. Yes I am over 25, not American and understand the excitement of...
  18. JohnB

Do you like a poll ?

Where are the options Jeff Shi out? GON out? Love VAR? Gillett? £40m?
  19. JohnB

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Wow. - hadn’t realised it was that bad. What position did he play?
Back
Top Bottom